More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by ChickenchChowMein ChickenchChowMein

What's your deep dark secret?

Bondage

"I...," you cautiously look around to ensure that no one else is in ear shot. "Bondage."

"Bondage," she repeats back.

At that moment the waiter approaches to take your drink orders. All you can do is stair across the table at your date and wonder at what she might be thinking. Finally, mercifully, the waiter walked away.

"So...?" you prompt her.

A tiny grin creeps across her lips.

"So... tell me about it. What would you do to me," she asks, taking her glasses off and setting them on the table. Her light blue eyes are strikingly beautiful.

"First of all, nothing without your consent," you say.

"Good answer. Now IF I gave you my consent, what would you do to me," she says.

You decide to go for broke.

"Eventually, once we've gotten to know and trust eachother enough, there's no position or restraint I wouldn't want to try on you," you say.

You can feel your face going red with something akin to embarrassment. You snatch up your glass of water the second the waiter delivers it and gulp it down to quench your suddenly dry mouth.

Blanche giggles as you put down the empty glass.

"Take it easy, Sam. It's okay," she says.

You manage a weak smile.

"Easy for you to say. What guy in his right mind would have a problem with a girl in latex?" you say.

"You'd be surprised. It's not just a here and there thing. It's who I am here," she said, thumping her index finger against her sternum. "I'm a doll. ...And most guys can't handle that."

She looks like she's on the verge of tears. There's obviously a sad story behind her words.

"If you'll let me, I'd like to try," you say.

"You know, I was mad at you. Like REALLY mad. But now I'm kind of glad that you looked in my backpack," she says.

"Me too," you grin.

In what feels like no time at, you've both finished your meals and are among the last customers remaining. Reluctantly, you pay and head out to the car and drive her back to her dorm.

"I had a really great time, tonight," she says, holding your hand. "I wish I didn't have class first thing in the morning. Otherwise I'd invite you in."

"Yeah, me too," you agree.

She leans in, pressing those full breasts against your chest, and kisses you on the lips. It's plain that she knows what she's doing as her tongue makes its way past your lips and entices yours to follow it back. Afterwards she looks up at you and bites her lower lip.

"...Just so you don't feel completely cheated," she says.

And with that, she disappears into her dorm.

You of course grin at eachother in the hallways and text and eat lunch together at the quad. But between school and work, the next time you are able to really spend time together is...

When and where, bro?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)