More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Which power do you choose?

Black Magic (Narita Kyoko)

Author's Note: Inspired by the legendary hentai series Bible Black and a mix of others among the darker hentai genres. Expect futanari, bisexual female on female, group sex, mind control, mind break, ahegao, maybe some transformation, some netorare, cum eating, etc. Will not contain extremes such as scat, gore, etc. All characters are considered 18+. This is my first experimental attempt at following a loose hentai-esque formula, so bare with me, no pun intended. Feel free to add.

"Class, allow me to introduce your new homeroom teacher. Narita-sensei. You can come in now!"

The sliding doors opened and the classroom was in an uproar when the new teacher made her entrance. There was an immediate reaction from the male population of the class as their eyes traveled down from her stunningly beautiful face, down to the tight cleavage flaunting white top and high riding skirt that barely covered a peek of white panties, and all the way down the sensual nylon pantyhose that hugged her luscious long legs. Meanwhile, some of the girls were not too happy, casting looks of envy and disgust as a new rival for the attentions of the young men around them gave her introductory bow.

"Hello, class." Her voice came out as sleek as silver, "My name is Narita Kyoko. I am delighted to be your new homeroom and English teacher."

As the soft spoken former homeroom teacher next to her tried to settle the class back down from throwing a sudden barrage of very personal questions, she eyed each and every face that she could see. Behind the delicate facade, sinister calculations were in play. She silently took in every single detail, a supernatural guiding all of her senses to see beyond what any normal human being could see, mentally referencing back upon all of the information that she had gathered prior to her arrival. All the while, she pretended to listen, maturely refusing to answer the excited queries that almost all of the students had for her. Less than a minute had passed before order was restored. By then, Kyoko had learnt everything she needed to know. She was now gleefully convinced that Nakajima Senior High was ripe and ready to be on the receiving end of her plans, hiding her ominous smile behind the mask of the sweet and sensually mature educator.

What is Kyoko's first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)