More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Did you just level up?

Better Yet!

The priestess is the only one still standing, two of the other's corpses now lying squished under the fallen tree while the knight is impaled through the side and one leg by broken branches, and has passed out from the pain.

You seriously consider trying to finish the priestess off when she grabs a vial from her belt and lobs it at you.

Fortunately for you her aim is pathetic, she must be like first level or something, and the vial goes far wide of it's mark, splashing against a hapless tree and exploding in a burst of... ~Unnatural Cold!~ You think in horror as you watch winter come early to a tiny patch of the forest.

You turn and flee, silently cursing this noob for not being stupid as well as naive, and try to think of a plan for how to bring down the little sun worshiping minx before she can escape the forest.

Your flight is bruising in the , you crash into branches and nearly brake a wing on a trunk, realizing after a minute or eight that you are now five feet tall and have a wingspan to match! A moment later you settle in a hollow inside a raspberry thicket and check you status screen to see if you have leveled up, it feels like you did, but what you find shocks you...

Imp -> Shelia the Probationary Succubus
Lvl: 3 -> 9
Melee Attack: 3 -> 44
Ranged Attack: 7 -> 31
Hit Points: 5 -> 72
Mana Points: 0 -> 45

Weakness:

Holy Effects: Spells, Weapons, and Creatures with the 'HOLY' keyword deal triple damage to you.
Probationary: Until you reach 15th level you must engage in some kind of sexual act with another character during each 24 hour period. Failure to do so will result in revocation of your NAMED CHARACTER status.

Special Abilities:

Throwing Knife: You may manifest an >Iron< Throwing Knife. When thrown, knife returns to You.
Flight: you can fly through the air by wings, magic, or a combination of the two. This opens other areas to you not accessible from the ground.
Fire Absorption: instead of taking damage from Fire attacks you Heal 20% of damage that would be inflicted.
Lust Whip: You may manifest a red whip dealing 1-2 damage. Enemies struck with the whip become unnaturally aroused, and may suffer from a number of random Status Effects including: Confusion, Feeble-Mind, Infatuated, Agonized, Rage, Submissive*, Masochist*, and Rolling Orgasm*.
*(Requires Mature Content Filter to be set to 'off', if Mature Content Filter is set to 'on' this effect is replaced by another available result.)
Bondage: You gain a 20% bonus to attacks with 'Entangling' weapons and effects, including but not limited to: Whips, Lassos, Nets, Bolas, and Tentacles. You also gain a 50% bonus to the difficulty to escape from bindings and manacles you have placed on a target.
Succubus Kiss 1: By kissing a target anywhere on their body you may transfer energy and vitality between the two of you.
Cost: 5MP per Second.
Effect: One target loses 5% of their MP or HP per second, the other gains those points. This effect automatically ends when either target reaches 10% of that stat remaining or hits their maximum pool for MP or HP or the kiss is broken.
Alter Self 1: You may change your appearance to look like a range of humanoids, though not specific individuals.
Cost: 1MP per Minute.
Effect: You make yourself look like a generic member of any humanoid race roughly your own size for as long as you maintain this effect.

..........................

OMG! This is GREAT! You have a NAME! While that is the best part the level up wasn't too bad either! And the abilities, those, well... Ok, those aren't the greatest, they seemed to have geared you towards a more sneaky, infiltrator, deceptive type role, which you have no experience with, but you figure you will get the hang of it soon enough...

Now to figure out how to deal with that sun priestess: you definitely want to make her the target for your first 'sexual act'...

Sweet! But how are you going to KEEP this new status?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)