More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Arachna Arachna

Countinuing last page, What kind of monster/creature are you?

Berserker woman.

Savage(Uninitiated)

Lvl: 3

Hp: 20/20

Mp: 10/10

Melee Attack: 25

Ranged Attack: 0

Defense: 6

Weakness: None

Abilities:

(1/3): Lose 20% accuracy for a 5% damage boost to your next attack.

"Ha ha." Your laughter draws the attention of the other's nearby as well as one of your sisters who looks at you while being confused. "Something funny?" You can only nod while the rest of them stare at you.

"Ass salt." The rest of the pack starts to join in your laughter as well including your sister. Between the five of you standing nearby, there is around eight points of intelligence to go around and it shows. This isn't even the first time someone made that joke.

There are few things that really register in a brain that doesn't have much more complex thoughts than eat and kill, but you understand what is. But only that it's a thing that happens to you. You five remain outside the walls of the stone city being that you have yet to make your first kill to even become an initiate. Not for lack of trying.

You do have an awareness of why it never goes your way. Even if you are close enough to hit the player with your axe....it just doesn't connect. From what you remember, most of the people who go past here look pretty weak and you're sure if you could ever hit anything, it should hurt them really bad. It just doesn't happen. Even the weak looking ones that do the magic stuff don't worry about getting too close because they know none of you are ever going to land a good hit.

It pisses you off to no end, but at least you aren't alone. You have your twin sister who looks almost just like you other than the fact she prefers a spear. Both of you are young adults with short black hair. You remember some people calling your face a lot cuter than those "psycho bitches inside the city."

With you are the other wanna-be savages. The three guys all look exactly alike other than one of them uses a spear like your sister. While they have clean faces, they all have rough brown hair that is tousled in the exact same spots. It must be a weird family thing.

Still. Even with your sister to keep you company, it doesn't completely make this life acceptable. It's clear she shares your feelings because each time you die, your charge to finally kill an opponent gets more and passionate. Despite not having the mental ability to learn that attacking the enemy head on and out in the open won't work, the drive to become a proper warrior is fierce enough that you will do it again and again until the day it finally works.

Who is the passerby this time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)