More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Construction worker, Policeman, Gardener, Barista or something else?

Bartender

I make my living pouring drinks for the upper class of the city. All day long, I have to listen to how it's the wives' fault that they were cheating with their maids, or that the stocks didn't make them as many millions as last year. No thought to average joes like me.

I'm always looking for a new chance to get a promotion or move to a new location. So, when my supervisor Natalie offers a new location, I jump on the chance. She tells me it was on a beach by the south side of the city and on the ocean. I drive as fast as I could to the site.

I park in the forest and walk to the entrance. I was given a private bungalow by a large hotel. It was early in the day, so I don't see anyone out yet. My door is already open when I get my things together.

A beautiful blond woman was waiting for me in the kitchen with a drink. Here's the weird part… she is naked.

"Hi!" She greets. "You must be Ahab. I'm Sarah, your official greeter."

"Uh, hello," I say. "Did I come at a bad time?"

"Oh, didn't Natalie tell you?" She asks. "This is a nudist resort."

"It is?" I silently express hatred for Natalie. She knew how shy I was… almost as shy as herself. This was just another one of her pranks.

"Anyway," Sarah says, "I'm just here to leave you a map and a lanyard for your bartending post. Oh, and I need to confiscate your clothes."

"You what?" I ask. "Why?"

"Company policy," she says. "It is to ensure you follow our guidelines."

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"Unless you wish to be ejected from the resort, yes."

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)