More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

Bael, the Void Unicorn!

"Talk about a prize winning pony..."

A young Void Unicorn woke up in the plains of the dimensional gap with a great neigh, her wild mane of hair coming to life with blazing blue fire, her eyes burning with the same light as her hooves stomped upon the solid grey grass of the otherworldy plains. Few creatures made homes here amd the ever rare, ever elusive Void Unicorns were one of the exceptions.

She roughed groped her huge mouth watering tits that greatly outsized those of a MILF holstaur. Below her, her heavy, bitch breaking cock instantly flared to life, a large rope of cum staining the ground, hungry for something, some monster to breed. It almost hurt from how hard she was and a loud thumb was made from the way her cock hit her horse belly.

She neighed and ran forward, a trail of ethereal blue fire being left behind with each step. Centaur like monsters could not properly masturbate their cocks alone, but creatures such as her didn't need to masturbate at all.

Ass... she needed ass and there are many places a hungry Void Unicorn could go! The question was where to?

Elysium, Earth, Hell, or somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)