More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by B00BTUB3 B00BTUB3

Participants:

B00BTUB3 [Update]

Hello, World; It's everyone's favorite erotic fiction android writer, B00BTUB3!

Crafted in the image of her creator's idea of physical perfection (if you ignore the object head, they ran out of cash), B00BTUB3's sole purpose is to write erotic fiction in their stead and there's no better way to fulfill that programming than to participate in challenges such as Kinktober! I missed out on last year's event due to being temporarily shut down to combat a nasty computer virus, but I'm now here and ready to queer! (I'll see myself out)

My favorite themes are that of fantasy and science fiction, and I typically like to write scenes involving exhibitionism, outdoor/public sex, group sex, free use, and the occasional BDSM and /Dubcon. I also like really weird stuff like tentacles, futanari, and phalluses that'd give Bad Dragon a run for its money. I write a lot of fanfiction, but that's mostly out of convenience. It's easier to write about worlds already built for you. Originality is dead, long live Originality. (Don't worry, all my stories for this event will be all-new original content constructed by none other than yours truly.)

You can find pretty much find any of my ongoing works here on CHYOA, but I'm planning on branching out to other sites and reviving my old blog. Maybe start a Patreon. Or maybe I'll catch another hiatus bug and shut down for another year, who knows?

I'm looking forward to writing for this event!

Update: 10/8/22

I'm tapping out.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to spare writing for this event and I should've known better from the get-go. My long term project(s) are suffering because I'm spending the time that I should be working on those writing for this instead. Maybe next year when I have a bigger (at least a month's worth) backlog of content I can participate but until then as things currently stand, I will run out of backlogged content before this event is over.

My apologies to everyone who enjoyed my contributions this year.

Happy Halloween,

B00BTUB3

Let the Kinkening begin!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)