More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by B00BTUB3 B00BTUB3

Let the Kinkening begin!

The Fusion Bracelets

“No.”

“C’mon, please?”

“No.”

“Just think about the opportunity you’re missing out on here!”

“I won’t do it.”

David sighed in mock defeat, hanging his head behind his hands, placed together as if in prayer, “But no one’s ever done it before! Don’t you want to at least see if it’s possible?”

“No, Davy!” Rose crossed her arms, accentuating her bust quite nicely, “It’s just…, it’s too weird!”

“You can’t tell me that you aren’t just a little bit curious?”

“Well, yeah,” Rose relented, “But we both know that the moment you get me to put one of those things on and activate it, you’re just going to use it as an excuse to look at my tits!” She punctuated her statement by pointing an accusatory finger at the bracelets sitting on the table both between and off to one side of them before poking him in the chest.

The bracelets were a find from David’s recent foray into storage unit auctions. Apparently he had gotten insanely lucky this time around by winning an unassuming unit that used to be owned by a former superhero, Fuze. Apart from being a literal goldmine in historical artifacts from the Golden Age of Heroes, it also housed a pair of Fuze’s fusion bracelets. They had allowed the hero to fuse temporarily with other people, allowing him to be incredibly versatile with his skillset. From what a cursory InfoGalactic search told the both of them, Fuze himself specialized in his athleticism and martial arts capabilities before fusing with an intellectual on an as-needed basis. He had prevented many crimes and even saved small metropolises from certain doom before he was to hang up his cape following a trademark lawsuit by the Coca-Cola Company on the behest of Fuze Beverage.

The current argument had been raised when David found out that the devices still worked and after thumbing through the device’s history, he discovered that Fuze himself had never fused with someone of the opposite sex. David, ever the curious one, wanted to know what a man-woman fusion would be, look, and feel like. Much to Rose’s exasperation.

“Wouldn’t it be our tits, at that point?” David smirked.

“That’s not my point!” Rose groaned, “You’re just going to use it as an excuse to perv out.”

“It’s not like you wouldn’t have a say in it,” David picked up a stack of loose-leaf papers held together with a binder clip, “According to the user manual, although the person with the ‘Master’ bracelet is set as the dominant personality it doesn’t completely overwrite the personality of the one who wears the ‘’ bracelet, otherwise their memories and mental skills would be completely unusable. I would literally feel your discomfort.”

Rose looked at him, then at the bracelets, then back at him. “I get to wear the Master bracelet.”

David opened his mouth to argue, then shut it. He thought it over. He wouldn’t necessarily be the one in control, but the people who fused with Fuze were able to recall how it felt afterwards and they were even able to influence the hero to a certain extent. Rose was partially right, he did want to perv out, but he might still be able to from the backseat.

“Fine,” he agreed, handing her the Master bracelet.

“Okay, so how does this work?” Rose snapped it onto her wrist.

“Well, I put on the bracelet,” David picked up the piece of future tech, “Like so. And then you press the shiny green button.”

“...It’s red.”

“You gotta lock the bracelet first.”

“Oh, okay, now it’s green.”

She pressed it, and in a dazzling explosion of light and sound, their bodies fused together.

The fusion shook off a feeling of vertigo, “You could’ve warned me about the light show, Davy. I feel…,” the fusion paused when they realized that the other person in the room was no longer with them. “Oh, yeah. Fusion, duh. What’s up with my voice? I sound like one of those characters from one of Davy’s dweeb shows, what was it called again, the Dragon’s Balls? No Dragon Ball, that’s right.”

The fusion walked over to a mirror to examine themselves, and whistled, “Hello, nurse!” That had to be the David showing through. There was no way Rose would’ve said something so cringe with a straight face. They looked like the best parts of their physical attributes fused together to make their current form: David’s athletic body combined with Rose’s smoking hot curves. The fusion pressed their arms together to smoosh their boobs, enjoying the sight of their huge knockers squeezing out from behind a pair of cut, muscular arms. They then turned around and gave their taut ass a playful smack. The fusion then blinked and stopped posing for the mirror when they realized this is exactly what David would’ve done. The perv.

Even their clothes combined together, how the hell did technology from the fifties do something like that? The fusion looked down at themselves, the clothes that Rose had been wearing were still perfectly fine, for the most part: a spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of tights. She’d been lounging around her house when David had shown up to brag about his findings. David’s clothes, meanwhile had been feminized and superimposed on her: his baggy T-shirt was now an off-the-shoulder top and his denim shorts were now a pair of daisy dukes.

The fusion directed their eyes to their bust. Was it… bigger than before? Rose was quite used to this view and that part of the fusion was quite certain that she’d put on another cup size. Speaking of…, the fusion frowned, something about how her chest felt was rather suspicious. They sighed, they weren’t going to be able to check this without giving the David half the kind of view he’d been looking for. But behind the discomfort, there was a level of excitement from… both halves? David they got, he was a perv, but Rose?? Had she’d secretly been an exhibitionist this whole time, without even realizing it herself?

Peeling back the hem of their tops, the fusion could see that, yes indeed, their nipples had been brushing against the fabric of their top. They groaned. Of course. David wasn’t wearing a bra, and that manifested in the fusion as an open-cup bra. The girls were still supported, but they were also dangling in the wind. The fusion wasn’t entirely sure how to feel about this, on one hand Rose would’ve never dared before even consider wearing something like this, but on the other it did make her feel very confident in her body, not to mention incredibly sexy.

The fusion then became aware of an increasingly uncomfortable tightness growing in their pants.

Oh no. Oh no no no no no…

The fusion did not want to deal with this. When they defused, David would never let Rose live it down. They had to end this before this went too far. The fusion’s finger went to press the button on the bracelet to end the fusion, but stopped at the last moment, finger hovering over the red button. Did they really wanted to end this here? With their penis pressed against the tight fabric of their clothes, aching with need? The fusion let their arms fall to their sides with an annoyed sigh. David had to be influencing their decisions here.

The fusion groaned and looked at themselves in the mirror. Fuck they were hot. Even the Rose half of the fusion had to agree that they were decent enough fap material. “Argh, fine!” the fusion gave in to both of its proverbial shoulder devils, “But I want a name first, I’m getting annoyed calling myself ‘the fusion’ in my head!”

Both halves could agree on that, at least. They weren’t David, and despite being the dominant personality, they definitely weren’t Rose. A thought rose up in the fusion’s head, unbidden: In Dragon Ball, fused characters typically fused their names as well. “God, we’re such a fucking weeb!” The fusion groaned, half annoyed at their own statement. Guess which half.

“Okay, fine, following that logic, Rose is the dominant personality, so we should start with her name,” the fusion thought out loud, “And her pet name for David is ‘Davy’, so I guess ‘Rosy’ would suffice?”

Neither half was wholly happy with the name, but neither were they objecting outright. A perfect compromise. “Right,” they nodded, “So from here on out, this fusion will be known as Rosy!”

“With that out of the way,” Rosy hooked their hands under her tops, pulling them up and over their head. The garments were then tossed somewhere onto the floor nearby, “Let’s get to slicking! No, wanking? Both? Fuck, this is gonna be weird!”

Rosy went to unhook the bra, but then caught how they looked in it in the mirror. Their dick twitched. No, this was hotter with it on. So they unbuttoned their denim short shorts instead and slipped them and the tights off. Underneath, Rose’s panties and David’s boxer briefs had fused into a pair of women’s boy shorts that was currently doing a piss poor job of containing their engorged dick. It had extended outside the band of the underwear past the glans and was profusely leaking precum.

“Oh, fuck,” Rosy gasped. Neither half had been into t-girl or futanari porn before this, but the image of a POV shot of an erect penis viewed from between the valley of two massive knockers was a hell of a turn-on. Rosy reached into their boy shorts and began slowly jerking it with a movement that was paradoxically both familiar and alien at the same time.

Rosy’s chest heaved as they pumped faster and faster. They pinched their nipple with their free hand, almost shocking them with how good it felt. Either their nipples were more sensitive because of the fusion, or David just wasn’t used to this sensation. Either way, Rosy loved it. They looked at themselves in the mirror again. They looked like a pornstar in the middle of a shoot, beautiful and lewd. Rosy slipped another hand under their boy shorts, reaching down past their balls and began kneading their slit, David’s inexperience with owning a vagina showing through. Rosy felt like a teen again, exploring their body for the first time and figuring out what felt good and what didn’t. It was simultaneously an exciting and nostalgic feeling.

Eventually, it was too much for them to bear, and Rosy launched rope after rope of semen onto the mirror and floor, crying out in ecstasy. The Rose half was disappointed that this had ended so soon, but the David half basked in feelings of accomplishment and joy. Feeling vindictive, Rosy petted her cunny even more, the increased sensitivity of having just came adding to the intensity of the pleasure, making the David part of their mind squirm uncomfortably. It wasn’t long until Rosy orgasmed with her other equipment, crying out, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” over and over again.

Finally satisfied, Rosy ended the fusion, and with another flash of light and sound, the two split and lay out on the floor, piled on top of each other in nothing but their underwear. Their clothes had returned to their original forms as well.

“That was…, wow,” David said, “That’s what a female orgasm feels like? I officially apologize to every woman I never satisfied.”

Rose meanwhile, looked down at her tits with something like disappointment on her face.

“What’s wrong?” David looked up at her when he caught onto her awkward silence.

She shot him an annoyed glance and announced, “You made a mess of my mirror. Clean it up.” She then extricated herself from underneath David and stomped off in the direction of her kitchen, snatching up her clothes from off the floor as she did so.

Huh, women. David thought, even after sharing a mind with one, I can’t understand them.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)