More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by B00BTUB3 B00BTUB3

The End

[Author's Notes]

The moment I saw this prompt, I knew that this was the direction that I was going in. Fusion is one of my most favorite things to have come out of shows like Dragon Ball Z, and I rarely if ever see a fusion between a man and a woman. Probably because normies don't wanna think about what a fusion would be like. Even in Dragon Ball Fusions, the game revolving around the titular technique almost exclusively, only has one that I can think of off the top of my head: Android 1718, the fusion of the fraternal Android twins. Such a shame, this is definitely a concept that's deserving of more exploration. Steven Universe did a good job of that, I guess. But even then, you're taking an effeminate male and fusing him primarily with a monogender alien species. More could definitely be done there. I'd love to see more fusions like Davepeta from Homestuck, where the participants of the fusion are as far apart on the gender spectrum as you could possibly be. Too bad they hardly got any screen time.

Anyways, I've rambled on long enough about this. I'll see you guys tomorrow with a fresh story!

[End of Log]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)