More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by B00BTUB3 B00BTUB3

Let the Kinkening begin!

The Femboy Ambush [Exhibitionism]

Zera the amazon lay on the floor of a forest clearing, covered in filth and dried cum, the aftermath of a failed hunt. As she struggled in vain against the ropes that bound her limbs, she thought through the events of the day, trying to find out where she might have gone wrong.

For the past few days, she’d been tracking a group of hunter-gatherers from a rival clan, a group of effeminate men. They were all just so adorable, with the way they would play in the river, their swishy fur skirts that fanned out when they spun on a single foot, and the way their berry-infused lipstick glinted in the afternoon sun… Zera could go on and on about how adorable they were! She wanted so much to take one as one of her mates!

She though that she’d finally gotten lucky in isolating one of them when he went to a nearby river to cleanse himself of a morning’s hard work gathering the red berries they used both for sustenance and for their make-up. He had stripped himself of his leather shrug and tiger fur skirt, washing the red juice from his clear alabaster skin and letting his beautiful golden tresses fall from the confines of his hair tie.

Zera watched from the cover of some nearby bushes, lying in wait for the perfect moment to ambush the vision of beauty. His nubile form caused her loins to stir and grow hot. Her penis was straining against its leather prison and her breathing became more labored from fighting the mental of two sets of genitals becoming aroused, but she remembered her training and did not allow such a thing to make herself audible. She tightened her grip on her club, intending to knock the femboy out in a single blow before making her escape. She quietly growled with agitation. She shouldn’t have to skulk about like this, but her tribe always warned her that the femboy tribe might look physically weak, but they more than made up for that in cunning and intelligence. Any attempt to abscond with a potential mate had to be conducted with the utmost of caution.

A bird’s cry sounded from the forest behind her, and the femboy slowly turned around, exposing his front to where Zera could see him. Zera’s breathing stopped as she beheld his phallus, long and smooth with nary a hair on the pelvis above it. His lithe and toned body glistened in the sun, practically sparkling from the droplets of river water still clinging to his pale skin. A droplet clung to the nipple of one of his pseudo-breasts, more of a puffy pectoral than anything else before it fell, submitting itself to the inevitability of gravity. Then Zera met his big sparkly blue eyes. They were like where the ocean met the horizon, an impossible expanse of blue on blue when the sun was in its zenith... Wait. Met his eyes? Shit! He was looking right at her!

Throwing caution to the wind, Zera scrambled backwards onto her feet and ran full tilt into the forest. She didn’t make it far. With a wooshing sound, something came flying out of the trees and bound her legs, causing her to trip and land face first into the dirt. Zera pushed herself up, club tight in her grip as she tried to free her legs of the confounded contraption that had wrapped itself around her ankles. She might as well have been a little girl again, fighting against the firm grip of her mothers.

Zera looked down to see what had caught her: three smooth river stones bound to a single cord as thick as her pinkie finger. They must have enchanted the rope somehow, as Zera had burst her way out of more substantial bindings before, and she had the muscles to prove it.

Malicious giggling emanated from all around Zera, and she yelled a wordless challenge in response. Holding her club in both hands and casting her gaze all around, she never noticed the lasso that slipped around her wrists until it was too late. The trap tightened around her arms and suddenly Zera felt herself being to a nearby tree. Not that the smiling femboys pulling the lasso had it easy, either: Zera fought it every step of the way, digging her knees and feet into the ground, trying to find purchase to pull back. But every time she did, the soft dirt of the forest ground gave way and it started over again. Slowly but surely, Zera was being against her will to the tree.

Once there, the femboys manipulated her into facing away from the tree and bound her arms to it another femboy came swinging out from the canopy, knocking the club out of her grip with a kick. From there they set to work so that Zera was lying on the forest floor, her arms tied above her head and legs bound so that she lay spread eagle, her arousal and shame evident to any who’d wish to look. The femboys whooped, leapt, and danced in celebration, and Zera found herself enjoying the sight despite herself. Especially when two of them decided to break off from the victory dance to share a passionate kiss, hands grasping intimate areas.

That’s when Zera saw him walk from behind the foliage with a smug grin, sunlit curls bouncing with every step he took: the femboy from the river. He hadn’t bothered to put is clothes back on, he held them in his grip instead. That’s when Zera remembered what she was here for and thrust her chin at him in defiance. He laughed in response.

She challenged him to a duel, called him a coward for resorting to such measures to capture her, that he wouldn’t stand a chance against her in a real fight. Her words simply washed over him and he held his clothes out to another femboy to hold. He took up a weapon, a dagger. It glinted in the light, and Zera stopped talking. Even their weapons were pretty. What was that made out of? It wasn’t flint or stone.

He spoke softly to her, his tongue foreign but beautiful compared to her coarse language. He trailed the weapon’s edge across her inner thigh, oh so very lightly. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to where she could feel it run across her skin, sending shivers of lust and danger to her mind, clouding it. She wanted to jerk away, but she dare not move lest he accidentally cut her open and cause her to bleed out. He hooked the blade under on of the leather thongs holding her loincloth in place, and Zera’s breathing hitched. She was so horny right now, it was hard to think stright.

The femboy looked up at her from where he was kneeling, bend over almost double so that the soft flesh of his bosom hung from his chest, seemingly bigger than they actually were. Beyond the valley of his modest bosom, Zera could see his arousal. Clear liquid bloomed from the head, just beginning to peel out of his foreskin. Zera wanted to taste it, but she had a feeling that wasn’t the lots that fate had cast for her today.

With a few more flowery words and a giggle, the golden crowned femboy cut through the leather thong with a swift movement of his wrist. Zera’s penis, held captive for so long sprung forward like a panther leaping towards its prey and almost smacking the femboy in his pretty face. His fellow tribesmen laughed, and his face flushed an adorable shade of red. Zera’s gigantic member throbbed, and the femboy returned his attention to it. His tiny hand grasped it, and Zera could tell from the lustful look in his eyes that he was admiring its size. He held up his forearm in comparison. She was bigger. Zera could see that the other tribesman’s skirts beginning to tent at the revelation and she grinned wildly at the power her cock held over them even bound like this. She barked something boastful and made it twitch on purpose.

The golden femboy responded by giving her a wild look of his own before taking her length in both hands and working his mouth around the tip, letting his drool run free as his tongue darted around her glans, attacking her most sensitive spots. She encouraged him, her quest for a mate forgotten in the heat of lust. He ran one of his hands down and began softly massaging her scrotum, taking a river stone-sized ball in his hand and gently but swiftly working his fingers in a way that drove Zera mad. As he did this, he continued his oral on her shaft, rubbing his mouth along one side of her mighty phallus and then the other before taking as much of her length into his mouth as he could. Which was much more than Zera was expecting, but when the femboy came back up he had a dissatisfied look on his face. He tried again, taking her almost to the base this time, before coming back up hurriedly and delicately coughing into the back of his free hand. He muttered something disdainfully to himself in his pretty voice, and Zera actually felt sorrow for him.

Instead of trying again, however, the femboy got up and positioned himself over Zera. His girly cock was at full mast and it dribbled clear precum onto her unshaven pelvis. Her eyes locked onto his groin, her mind crying out to taste him, but he instead crouched down over her and began taking in her length into his anus. He whimpered in arousal as he did so and bit his lower lip to keep it from trembling.

His tribesmen cheered him on, and Zera became cognizant of them again. This whole time she had had eyes only for the golden haired one. She hadn’t noticed that they had begun to strip themselves down as well and join in on the lustful event. Some were jerking others off, one was receiving a blowjob from another, and the two who had been kissing before were now in the throes of passion, one having mounted the other like a dog. Zera turned her attention back to the golden hair. He was slowly taking her in fully, and had almost successfully taken her full length now. She could feel his tight hole crushing down on her from all sides, and she could have sworn that she could see the tip of her penis causing a bulge in his flat tummy.

Having taken her in, the femboy began to pump his hips, grinding into her. Slowly at first, but quickly put on speed, his bald dick bounced on her chiseled abs over and over again, leaving a kiss of precum each and every time. Zera felt a shift in the air and she knew from the charged energy that this would be ending soon, one way or another. So she bucked her hips in response as best she could, eager to leave her mark in this one. If he couldn’t be her lifelong mate, she would at least claim him for today. The cries of the two grew louder and higher in pitch as their climax mounted and was exceeded. She pumped her girlseed into his boipussy, and he responded in kind by spilling his love fluids onto Zera’s stomach.

When he finally dismounted her, he bent over to show off his creampie, but that had been hours ago. The sun was now hung low in the sky, and if Zera did not break free soon, she would likely perish. Something rustled in the forest, and Zera’s heart leapt in her throat, afraid for her life. But it turned out to be the golden hair, come to release her from her bondage. Zera sighed in relief.

The End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)