More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by B00BTUB3 B00BTUB3

Let the Kinkening begin!

The Treasure Hunter's Folly [Lactation]

Lana was so close that she could taste it. She’d been trudging through this swamp for ages now, seeking for the long lost treasure of Stede Bonnet, the Gentleman Pirate. Before his final capture in 1718, the infamous captain of the Royal James buried his treasure somewhere in the swamps of the Deep South. No one even knew that the treasure even existed except his first mate, whom he told its location with a simple poem. Wracked with guilt over the part he played in Captain Bonnet’s execution, the first mate never dug it up himself, but he did pass the poem on to his son, who told it to his son and so on until Lana had found it, floating in the ether of the internet and discerned its true meaning.

And now, she was closing in on its location, she was sure of it. It was difficult as hell, given that the land and rivers had shifted in the past 300 years and several major earthquakes had shift the Earth’s axis, making any celestial directions slightly unreliable. But after months of pouring over old maps, and through the process of elimination, Lana was sure of it now more than ever that this location had to be the spot.

She marched through the marshes of the swamp in her waterproof boots, shovel and Igloo brand cooler in tow. She was alone, of course. No way was she splitting valuable historical artifacts, or worse, credit with some douchebag professor. She was strong and independent, she didn’t need help.

Little did she know that attitude would be her downfall.

She’d been walking through shin-high water when she came to a wall of vines. Her destination was just on the other side, and it’d take hours to go around. Lana sighed in exhaustion, and found a dry spot of land to place her things before unsheathing her machete. She wiped the sweat off of her brow with the back of her arm, the movement squishing her ample bosom. Damn this humidity, how could any stand to live in such heat? It was like being wrapped up in a hot, wet blanket on all sides like a burrito. Whatever, once she found that treasure, she’d never have to leave the comfort of air conditioning ever again.

Lana began hacking away at the vines, a slow and arduous process, and had made decent headway when something tugged at her foot. She looked down to see that in the shallow water, a vine had looped its way around her ankle. Lana tried to remove her foot, but the loop was stuck around her foot and wouldn’t release her no matter how much she tried to shake it free. With an irritated sigh, she raised her machete to bring it down on the vine that had ensnared her, only for her arm to be halted mid-swing.

She looked up to see that a vine had wrapped its way around her wrist as well. With a growl, she tried to use her other hand to free it, but another vine looped down from above and roped both her hands together. What was going on? She fought against the vines, but it was like her hands were caught in a vice! That’s when she felt something slither up her leg. She looked down to see the impossible: A vine was creeping up her leg! Her breathing hitched, and that’s when she noticed that the wall of vines had been moving this entire time, and she was now trapped within the entanglement of their embrace.

The vines tugged and Lana found herself hanging in the air, supported by vines snaking their way across her back, under her spaghetti-strap tank top and khaki short-shorts, spreading a warm trail of slime as they did so. A vine looped its way around one of her impressive knockers, displacing her bra before pulsating in a groping motion. Was… was she being molested by a fucking plant?

But it didn’t stop there, another vine that had wiggled its way up her pant leg had looped its way around one of her butt cheeks and inserted itself underneath her panties. It extended past her butt hole and looped around so that it was now pressed against her slit. It began rubbing both her holes by moving slowly back and forth, leaving behind its slime all the while.

Lana whimpered. Hot. It was so hot! The vine felt like it was rubbing KY warming jelly all over her nether regions. More vines wrapped up around her, making her even hotter. She felt like she was being baked in arousal. Some small part of her mind still cognizant enough to think figured that whatever the slime was, it probably had aphrodisiac in it.

Another vine slid up her top, the movement causing it and her bra to become further displaced and letting her breasts fall free into the world. It spiraled around her breast, tip ending on her hardened nipple, where it began to flick rapidly. Lana’s voice escaped her, a deep moan of pleasure, but not for long as a vine wrapped around her neck plunged into her waiting mouth. The heat began to spread from indie now as well, and Lana was surprised that her gag reflex didn’t activate when it plunged itself deep into her throat.

Meanwhile, another vine had snaked its way up her other leg and up her other pant leg to penetrate her moist cavern, while the other one that was already there slipped up her anus. It did it so easily! Lana always had problems fitting anything larger than a finger into her anus, but this vine that was as big around as several of her dildos had penetrated her back door with hardly any resistance!

The vines penetrated all of her holes over and over again, and her mind had been fogged over with lust. She was on cloud nine, high as a kite and barely registered anything about her surroundings. Where did her clothes go? How much time had passed? How many times had she came? She didn’t know, nor did she care. She would fall asleep from the exhaustion of multiple orgasms, only to wake again what felt like minutes later to another orgasm, and it would begin again.

She awoke from one of these times to wonder when her stomach had gotten so big. She then later awoke another time to the feeling of her pussy empty and contracting, and body began pushing out multiple egg-shaped objects from her. The eggs would then split open to reveal green-skinned women that only had vine-like tentacles from the waist down.

Before Lana could wonder if she’d just become a mother, they scurried off into the wall of vines, never to be seen again. Once the last egg had exited Lana, her hole was plugged and it began again. In the back of her mind, she realized that this was her life now: to be a breeding host for whatever organism these vines were. Tears fell her eyes as she watched her massive tits, grown during her pregnancy bounced in rhythm with the tentacles pumping into her body and leaking unused milk. She realized idly that her hands and feet were no longer bound, but she no longer had the strength nor will to fight back.

Someone…, please save me, she thought. Even if her mouth wasn’t filled, she doubted that her voice would’ve been strong enough to be heard outside the wall of tentacles, anyways.

Resigning herself to her fate, Lana moved both her arms weakly using one to stimulate her clit and the other to squeeze out her milk before her breasts got too full and painful to bear.

The End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)