More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Attempt to break free, this is unacceptable!

Now that she no longer kept you silent, you had a new opportunity to complain about this... ordeal! This mess! "What were you thinking!?" You angrily hiss at her, and her smug expression only agitated you further. The bulbous knot of her appendage kept the two of you intimately connected, while all you could think about was the risk of getting pregnant and being stuck like this! Worse yet, now you also have to worry about the physical changes you are going through. There's no way to know for sure what triggered your tail to appear again, and you sure as hell don't intend to find out.

Time was of importance however. Unlike Gwen's cum, your mother's sperm was mostly of canine nature after all. Agile, virile, but most of all they were seriously quick swimmers. Almost like tiny bloodhounds, they were swarming towards your cervix like a whole bunch of angry bees. As soon as even one of them manages to dip inside the small pathway into your womb, that's it, there's no way to remove it anymore. It will be out of reach. Safe and secure inside the most intimate, special place within you. The core of your femininity. If that were to happen, it would take merely another ten minutes or so before it fuses with an egg and ensures your pregnancy.

"What... the... fuck," you keep on mumbling unhappily. As someone who used to be a virgin until today, you naturally aren't nearly as casual-minded about sex as your mom was. She was simply excited by the fact that she had gotten to fuck that precious peach you had kept hidden between your legs. Plus, of course, she was thrilled about potentially planting a baby inside you. You're remarkably young and beautiful, which makes you the perfect baby-host. As far as she was concerned, that's the only thing that young girls are good for anyway. To carry pregnancies to term.

Those aren't your only qualities however, you ARE also intelligent, or at least clever enough to handle yourself when necessary. Improvising comes in handy at times. You remember something she suggested earlier and reach for the sink to get a good handful of extremely cold water -- which you happily splash towards your mother! A handful to the face, another handful across her chest, and the third splash successfully hits her crotch and testicles. "H-HEY! Stop!!" Her joyful tone disappeared instantly. Good.

Amazingly enough, her knot also deflated within mere seconds, and popped out of you along with a sudden sensation of emptiness in your crotch. She really had stretched you wide open. Her watery cum initially helped to push her spunk as deep into your crotch as possible, but now, the lack of stickiness allowed it to rapidly flow out of you and down your thighs! It's like a dam had broken. "Ew! What the-- this is-- eww, gross!" You grimace and frown but ultimately rush to sit down on the toilet again to allow the remaining pool of seed to leak out of your vag. The salty scent was overpowering! It's then that you also notice that you are sweaty as hell after getting fucked so energetically. Your poor vagina was tender and sore after your mom's attempt to inseminate that stubborn thing. Thankfully you do manage to squeeze out a large majority of the potent liquid, and the stuff that didn't come out quickly, still dripped out of you over the span of a minute while your mother watched on with her arms crossed in front of her chest. She wasn't happy about the cold water attack, that much was obvious. Her previously so impressive dick had been reduced to a shrunken, harmless mess. Not like that made much of a difference now after it's duty was completed. It did manage to squirt a healthy batch of sperm into your belly, and that's all nature needed it to do.

With another sigh, your mother quietly turned to leave the bathroom while using a towel to dry herself. It appears you won't have to worry about her anymore! Her departure also allowed you a glimpse towards the corner of the bathtub, where you spot an old-fashioned douche bottle. A familiar tool! It's quickly filled with water, and you easily slide it between the tender lips of your vagina and press down on the bottle -- flushing out any and all remaining semen until you're completely empty and clean once again. Lucky! Without even being aware of it, you barely dodged the fate of having to carry your mom's litter of pups. Of course her testicles already replaced the spent cum, and doubled the stored amount. Those doggy genes were really efficient at breeding after all. The next time she gets a chance, your odds will be even worse... then again, she's not going to have another chance. You will make sure of that. This was the first and last time that she gets to try getting you pregnant.

After cleaning yourself up, you wrap a new towel around your midsection to conceal that damned slit between your legs and step outside the bathroom. Gwen was already waiting. Her gaze was lowered to the ground, in shame. "I'm sorry..." she mumbled an apology.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for being mean to you." She spoke through clenched teeth. Did your mother request that she apologizes? Probably. "So anyway," she continues in an attempt to get to the next topic as quickly as possible. "Mom gave me this." In her hand, you could see a small note as well as your mother's credit card and shopping discount card. You grab both, and open up the note to see that it's a shopping list of sorts? Apparently she had noticed that aside from the earlier towel, you don't have any clothes around the house. Fortunately she didn't question the reason for your lack of clothes.

You girls should get to know each other!! Here's some stuff you should buy!!
Don't forget to use the discount card!! Only valid at nearby shopping mall!!
#Olivia's Secret store
-Buy Shirt! -Pants! -White underwear! -White dress!
#Pet store
-Collar! Any will do! Find nice one!
#General Pharmacy
-Hand lotion! -Tampons! -Toothpaste!
#Beauty Salon
Use voucher! Special Brazilian treatment!

Open fully unfolding the note, you also find the small voucher she attached. Oh boy, that's a pretty long list of random crap. Normal girls probably enjoy shopping, but you? Nope. Shopping is an annoying waste of time and you would much rather just do it online. At least Gwen is going to accompany you, so you won't have to carry everything yourself. In your sister's room, you find a pair of jeans and a top waiting for you to wear for the trip. No bra, no panties. You feel a little naked as you get dressed...


The shopping mall was a massive attraction near the city center. Ever since you were a child, you've had nothing but good memories of this place. They've got this particular ice cream store near the entrance -- best ice cream you've ever had in your life! Around the corner was a water fountain, and you fondly remember pushing Jimmy into it back when he could barely even walk. Repeatedly. Dude was soaked through by the time your mommy came to his rescue. Of course the only thing you noticed at the time was that people had dropped a whole bunch of quarters into the fountain over the course of multiple years. Some kind of practice to receive good fortune in life. 'Little you' was able to afford another ice cream less than a minute after you began collecting 'em. Now that's good fortune. Oddly enough, you can feel your tail waggling excitedly against the comforts of your jeans as you recall the memory.

Today's weather wasn't quite as sunny as it was on that day, but decent enough for you to walk together with Gwen without freezing your butt off. The two of you even displayed another act of perversion in public. You were shamelessly holding hands. Immoral. So very lewd.

Your first stop according to the list is... Olivia's Secret. After all you went through, you're still going to end up wearing girl clothes. It's a nice store at least, plenty of women in see-through clothes, lingerie, as well as some higher class dresses and suits. Elegant! Together with your sister, you quickly find a pair of comfortable pants and a simple shirt to wear at home. For the next step, you wave for an employee's help who approaches you with a cute smile and a measuring tape in hand. As it turns out, your breast size... cup size? Bra size? Whatever it's called, it's a perky 34C and you choose a lace white bra together with a matching pair of lace white panties to cover your needs for underwear.

HOLD ON.

A BRA COSTS 60 BUCKS? SIXTY?? Jesus fucking Christ.

This would be a good time to panic. Or you would anyway, if you didn't have full access to mom's credit card. Cha-ching! The final piece on the list is a more formal dress to wear for public occasions and with Gwen's help you find just the thing. A 'white lace cold shoulder fishtail dress'. Apparently the cold shoulder part refers to the way it displays your naked shoulders, rather than your personality trait of giving everyone the cold shoulder. The fishtail, similarly, refers to the way the bottom of the dress opens up in a similar way to a fish's tail rather than being a reference to hidden pockets with fried fish snacks hidden within. It's doubtless that a dress with hidden pockets, and particularly hidden snacks, would be too revolutionary.

After smashing the credit card onto the counter harder than you smash that 'like' button on your favorite youtube video, you pay and hand the shopping bags over to darling sis -- who grumpily stares at you with red-glowing, fierce eyes. She wasn't too appreciative of the way you hadn't said a single word so far.

"Thanks!"

There, that will do for now as far as politeness is concerned.


Your next stop is nearby, a little pet store. As soon as you open the store, the fluffiest spotted cat imaginable jumps right into your arms and snuggles into your warm embrace before you even have a chance to comprehend what's happening! A second companion circles around your feet, and a third cat meows right into your ear and draws your attention to a cat tree right by your side. "All right, all right, settle down," you request politely as you carefully attempt getting rid of your new fellowship. A low, purring mrrrreow follows in response, and it takes you a second to realize that Gwen was the one purring into your ear. The fuck, sis. "You are not a cat."

"I could be..." She smirks playfully, and then walks in deeper into the store to have a quick look around before you have to depart again. While she's busy, you walk towards the collar section and glance at mom's note. Any collar will do? Your mom's a pervert anyway, so you grab the first one you can reach. A black leather collar, with the glittery pink inscription "K9 Princess". After grabbing your sister -- who lost herself in the playground section of the pet store and had been buried underneath a dozen kittens when you found her -- you approach the checkout and once more pay with mom's credit card.


Next stop is the pharmacy, kind of anyway. It was a large general store with various items. With another look at the note, you quickly gather a fresh tube of toothpaste, a box of tampons, and some... hand lotion? Women and their need for smooth skin, seriously. By the checkout register, you quickly find yourself stunned in momentary silence. A former high school crush of yours was working the register, and she looked pretty as always. The frequent beeping of recently scanned items filled the large shopping hall as you stand in line, and Gwen gives your backside a knowing poke as you get closer to paying. The interaction is brief and sharp, and you pay her before you even had a chance to consider asking her out on a date. That would be difficult anyway... unless she's into scissoring. Maybe when you're a guy again you will have the guts to ask her out on a date?


The final destination is a famous beauty salon, large enough to cover anything ranging from a simple massage over to an entire facial treatment. The other kind of facial. A professionally dressed woman approaches you upon entering. "How may I help?"

You reach into your pocket and pull out the little voucher from earlier. "Yeah I, uh... got this thing here? Special Brazilian or something?" You glance at the voucher for a second to make sure you got the name right. Yeah, you did. Probably involves waxing the vag? Doesn't sound too bad.

"Oh yeah, of course." She snatches the piece of paper from your grip and guides you into one of the many side rooms while your sibling returns to the waiting room. "Just undress, lie down, and we'll be right with you," she requests with a warm voice before turning to leave. Hmm. Okay. Easily done, you simply unbutton your jeans and peel them off your legs to expose your naked crotch. After that it was just a matter of lying down on the examination-table-thing and waiting for company.

A new lady enters after a brief delay, and holds a little container in her hand. Without wasting time she gets right to the point. "Special Brazilian, huh? My favorite one, shame that most girls don't go for it. It requires the least amount of effort for us. "She laughs and pulls a chair up to your spot before sitting down and giving your lady bits a quick examination. "Neatly shaved, huh? I can't blame you for doing the procedure, keeping it perfectly shaved takes a CRAZY amount of maintenance." You're still not really sure what the procedure is about exactly, but feel slightly more enlightened when she opens the container to reveal something creamy. That's gotta be the wax, probably. "I'm not even sure why there aren't more women doing this. They keep on shaving until everything is bare, but at the same time are afraid of having the hair permanently removed because they don't want to look like little girls from the waist down. Beats me. If you keep shaving it off then you might as well get rid of it for good, am I right? Maybe it's because when shaving, you can always just change your mind and let it grow back within a week?" She begins applying some of the cream onto your pubic mound and massages it into your skin.

"Hold up, what do you mean permanent hair removal? This is a Brazilian, right? That's what the voucher was for?" Done with the pubic mound, she gently pushes your labia from side to side and applies a generous amount of cream onto that area as well. She seems to be rubbing it into your skin in a very specific way, probably to ensure that it soaks into every single pore. "It's the special Brazilian, hun'. Whoever gave you that voucher really splurged with the money. This is a special ointment that will remove any hair follicle down there. It's as if you never even entered puberty! But I mean that in the best possible way, going hairless is the 'in' thing right now. There, all done!" She reaches for a tissue and begins wiping away the excess cream, revealing your naked and entirely hairless vagina... a tiny slit. If at all possible, it looked even more bare now than it did before!

"Se-seriously?" You stutter. At this point, you feel an even stronger need to turn back into a guy. Now that you didn't have even a single hair down there anymore, you began to feel more and nude than ever before! Your precious vagina has been turned into the perfect cock sheathe without a single detail to distract from the inviting hole of yours.

"Now that the hair is all gone, I can also follow that other request you attached to the voucher." Other request? Fortunately she simply pulls forth a small square piece of paper, which she promptly places on one of your pussy lips. That's not nearly as concerning as the other thing she just did.

At least that's what you assume right up to the point when she removes the paper strip and reveals a brand new tattoo -- of a dog paw -- on your skin! Right there on the lip of your cunt! "What the... fuck..." You bend forward and instinctively scratch the obscene thing, attempting to remove it immediately, but... "Nope, that won't go away anytime soon," she explains to interrupt you. "Special stuff, too. Just as expensive as the first treatment! Very hard to remove so I guess... if you want to cover it up at any point... I dunno, wear panties? The request was attached to the voucher, so I figured you knew about it. Ah well." God damn it.

"Yeah, whatever, thanks for nothing." Obviously you are pissed. Having control over your own body was up to now the one thing you could still pride yourself on. "Well you're all done," she chirps happily as she gets up and gives your thighs a gentle pat. "If there's any complications, do let me know! We've got an insurance for up to a year! I'll see you next time!" Just like that, she turns and leaves the room. You sure as heck ain't returning anytime soon.

With your legs still spread apart, you take another brief look at your womanhood. Completely hairless and with a doggy paw imprinted on the lip of your pussy. Man, what a day. You know that feeling? One of those days. Regardless, you grab your pants and put them back on before quietly joining Gwen.

"You look a little flustered," she points out.

"No shit."


The train ride back home was silent -- not like the two of you had a chance to talk much considering how heavy the shopping bags were. It took most of your strength and concentration just to keep holding onto them! Another downside of these girly muscles, or lack thereof. Even just a dress, merely a dress, began to feel heavy after holding it for long enough. When the two of you finally arrive at home, it's up to you to hold all bags at once while your sister unlocked the door as quickly as possible.

When you step in, an exploding firecracker makes you yelp louder than you thought possible! A few more hit the ground and explode -- and you look into the lobby with confused eyes... Jimmy was holding up a few sparklers from last New Year's Eve party, and your mother approached with a cake layered in sweets and candy. "There you are!" Her voice was cheerful and boiling over with excitement. "You almost didn't make it in time! I've had a friend coming over -- from Las Vegas, beautiful city -- he agreed to get you and Gwen married! Today! In just an hour from now! Come come, get dressed!" You simply stand there for another moment, still holding your bags, and trying to comprehend what's going on.

...
Huh?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)