More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Everything is going according to your plan

Wait, what? You're still just standing there with your narrowed eyes and the heavy weight of the bags pulling your shoulders down. The scent of fresh cake fills your senses as you slowly begin to understand what's happening, yet it doesn't feel any less... odd. These are the repercussions of keeping everything secret, honesty would've been the best policy. It's an option you no longer have, now that you've allowed both your darling sister, and your beloved mother, to fill your cunt to the brim with baby-making cum. Both of 'em fucked you senseless, under the assumption that you're just a stranger. Hell, your own mother had attempted to impregnate that seductive snatch of yours! Unknown to either of you, it would've been an entire litter of pups growing inside your womb if she had succeeded in planting new life in your crotch. Alas, that loin fruit didn't manage to get quite deep enough and you had managed to wash it all out in time. For the time being, your womanhood - albeit permanently hairless and with a new tattoo - was still safe and secure. You're fortunate that your little vagina down there was just as unwilling to get knocked up as you are.

"A wedding!? Why?!" Gwen was the first one to speak up, apparently she's just as surprised as you are! So they didn't even talk about it beforehand? Your mother kept her casual, confident attitude. "Isn't it obvious? You two shared your first time together, or at least Gwenny's first time... so even though it's a little late, you two are meant to be married! I refuse to let you two participate in a careless hump-and-dump. Besides, you two have chemistry! It's almost as if you grew up together, you know? I just got that kind of feeling. So it's perfect!"

If only she knew.

"I uh,... I also don't think that's a good idea," you point out. You also drop the bags, only to see Jimmy moving to pick them up to carry them upstairs. How surprisingly accommodating of him. "Nonsense, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity! Embrace it! Now don't be wasting any more time, your new dress is waiting upstairs. Get changed!" So THAT is why she tricked you into buying new clothes, a white dress in particular! She had this whole thing planned already! She made you buy your own wedding dress!!

You regretfully ponder your choices. Decline the offer and get kicked out of home... or accept and have some cake, food, party, and then change back a day later without anyone ever knowing that you used to be a girl? "Sure!" you answer her enthusiastically while also grabbing your sister's wrist and pulling her up the stairs with you. If you are to do this, there's one more thing you need to settle to make sure you will soon get rid of your tits and that annoying slit down there. As soon as you reach the top, you turn your sibling around to face her.

"We will get married." You tell her matter-of-factly. "We will have cake. We will have food. And we will enjoy a party. But there won't be a honeymoon and we sure as heck aren't going to have sex. You come near me with your dick and I'll chop it into fine enough slices to garnish your next sausage salad with the pieces that remain, and it won't be boiled eggs that I'll stuff down your throat afterwards. You will keep your dick inside your pants."

She looks at you with a horrified expression.

You abandon her in the hallway and walk ahead to enter her bedroom and change into your wedding dress.

Before that however, you strip naked and grab your new white lace panties and bra. The panties were easy enough to put on considering you've got ample experience with that. The smooth, silken fabric clings softly to your hairless lady parts, even displaying a hint of a cameltoe. It feels nice to be sexy! At least until you are reminded that the tiny slit between your legs remained entirely unprotected. There's nothing your mom would love to do more than to thoroughly inseminate that tight snatch of yours, really pump your little flower full of spunk until every corner is saturated with her sperm.

Which made the marriage even more unexpected. Now she was no longer able to lay a hand on you, and as for your sister? She wouldn't dare to even kiss you without permission after what you just told her. Who knows, maybe you're gonna get through the 48 hour window and turn back into a guy after all? Since even after all that happened, you still prefer having your original junk back in place. Having a twat down there is annoying. Potentially getting knocked up is even more annoying! Being a girl is playing life on hard mode. Anyway...

The bra... may be more challenging to put on. At first you attempt to put it on like they do in the movies but closing the clasp behind your back to secure it in place was... tough. Difficult. To say the least. You take the bra back into your hands and close the clasp first to try and put the entire thing on like a shirt, but the clasp opens halfway through. For your third attempt you simply put it on backwards with the boob cups against your back and the clasp on the front, easy enough to close it! Afterwards you just rotate the bra to have the cups on the front, and pull it up and into place to have your fun-bags supported appropriately. Your first bra. Who would've thought.

Now that you were done with that, putting on the dress was easy. Literally just a matter of slipping into it. Afterwards you even go as far as to apply some fruity peach scented perfume to your neck, giving you that girly innocent smell! It contrasted slightly with the aroma of lavender that lingered in the air, probably from your sister's collection of herbs and flowers.

You leave the room to see Gwen had left. Probably getting dressed too? Since you've got literally nothing else to do, you go downstairs and see Jimmy as well as your mother standing in the garden, mysteriously. You check it out and see a stranger there as well, a man... dressed in some kind of priest's garb. Ohh... they're seriously not wasting any time with the whole marriage thing? It will happen right here, at home? All right then. Before you join them, you head to the kitchen and see a nice collection of spirits on the counter. , probably meant for the after-wed party. In your case, also for the before-wed party since you don't hesitate pouring yourself a drink and chugging it down with a pleased sigh. It's not like you've got any reason to be upset and get drunk, if anything, this was a drink of celebration! Until you turn back into a man, you will know with certainty that Gwen won't dare laying a finger on you unless she wants that finger -- and other precious parts of her body -- cut off. In a similar way, your brother and mom will also have no interest in touching a woman who is freshly married. Perfect!

You enjoy you drink in celebration and allow the cold, flavorful to wash down your throat before returning to the garden. Gwen's already there too, standing by the priest and wearing a black business suit. Classy. It fits her style! Her brown hair was tied up into a ponytail and her makeup had been cleaned up. She actually looked kind of cute. She'll make a decent... wife? Husband? Even if it's only for another 40 hours or so. You push your way past mom and Jimmy and walk up to the priest, right next to Gwen. "There's the bride," comes the priest's voice, warm and welcoming. The awfully familiar cliché wedding music was being emitted through cheap old speakers that Jimmy had placed right by the gateway into the garden. Your sister remained quiet and didn't even dare looking you in the eye. Jackpot! She's looking positively intimidated.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the marriage of these two lovers. Marriage is an honorable estate not to be entered into lightly but thoughtfully and reverently. Marriage is a commitment to take another person as a Friend, Companion and Lover. The uniting of two individuals from two separate families and backgrounds to establish a new family, is an important and memorable event." You smile awkwardly...

"They have come of their free will and in our presence, have declared their love and commitment to each other. Therefore, by the power vested in me by the laws of the state of Asgard, I take great pride and pleasure as I declare them wife and... wife. You may now kiss your bride." Your darling sis turns to face you, but doesn't dare making a move until you lean in yourself and place a brief kiss on her cheek to seal the deal. Oddly enough, there even seems to be the hint of a blush on her cheeks. Is she... is she into this? Did she suddenly have a crush on you after what you had told her earlier? Maybe you're the first one to properly stand up to her? So your own sister might have a crush on you. Things just keep on getting weirder...

Anyway, you got through the worst part. The priest was already in the process of closing his little bible and chatting to your mom, you are all but forgotten. Without the exchange of wedding rings, is this even legit? Are you legally married now? Gwen still had her gaze lowered, shy and hesitant. Maybe... maybe you're not the only one who talked to her? Maybe it was your mother who gave her some advice as well? Who knows, you sure as hell don't care anymore at this point, your plan worked better than you could've ever imagined! Since you're being ignored now that you're reduced to being little more than a trophy wife, you gleefully make your way back to the living room and find that the drinks had been carried over to a large table right by the TV. One beer coming right up!

You're probably one of the first wives in history who, within a minute of getting married, chill in the living room with their legs up on the coffee table while still wearing the wedding dress, with the TV remote in one hand and a cold beer in your other hand. For the next couple of hours, you simply relish your newfound freedom while getting drunk and having a good time. Jimmy sat down by your side every now and then, maybe to enjoy a TV show, maybe to spend time with his 'brother'. After all he was the only other person who knew your secret. Gwen ended up joining your mom in the kitchen, where the two of them spent most of the day talking for pretty much the entire duration of your and TV binge.

When the sun finally goes down you're relieved to know that you are halfway through with this stupid transformation. You most certainly aren't a typical girl. Even now, still dressed in white, you had a few empty bottles of cheap beer lingering by your side and your breath had the foul smell of booze. Unladylike. The witch had changed your body, but most certainly didn't change your personality. This was nice though, really nice. You had been a little afraid that marriage comes with more responsibilities and expectations, but this was... seriously simple.

It's another hour later when you feel a gentle pat on your shoulder, and your mother moves in to sit down by your side. With a brief glance past her you can see it's already getting dark outside! You've truly mastered the fine art of wasting time.

"So! I've had a little chat with your new wife." Her hand slides down to your thigh, touching the soft fabric of your dress. "You've left quite the impression on her! She's star-struck. I'm still not really sure if it was something you've said, or if it's merely because you're the one who took her virginity earlier today."

Wait. Ohhh... of course! Why didn't you think of that? It wasn't entirely consensual, but she did use you for sex. A rather one-sided encounter, but still.

"You could've saved yourself a lot of trouble simply by being honest, you know?" -- "What do you mean?" you ask, turning your head to face her. "Your secret. Jimmy spilled it earlier. I don't see what the big deal is. You've maneuvered yourself into quite the mess now by making up so much stuff. Instead of, you know, simply being honest?"

"Well it's not like I planned for any of this to happen! Besides, there's no precious little guidebook out there with information either! It doesn't happen every day that a guy turns into a girl! Hold on, for how long have you known about this?" You furrow an eyebrow while trying to read her amused expression. "Not long, you really got into Gwen's head though. If you haven't figured it out yourself already, you would be breaking her heart in multiple ways if she finds out the whole truth. You know, that she married her own brother. Worse yet, that she fucked her own brother."

"HEY!" you interrupt her. "You don't have to say that. I already know. Just don't say it out loud because then it sounds even more weird and awkward. I'm surprised that you aren't more... uneasy about... what happened between us in the bathroom." Your cheeks felt like they're on fire, you are blushing fiercely as you vividly recall the way she bent you over and filled your peach with cum!

"You should know by now that it's pretty difficult to make me feel strange. I enjoyed taking you for a ride! Besides, now we're finally hitting all three of my favorite kinks instead of just one!" Her cheerful attitude was creepy as much as it was intoxicating. "Which fetishes are you talking about? What, I don't even wanna kno-" your sentence is cut off by her rash response. " of course, it's my third most favorite! And I gotta say, knowing that you're my son -- well currently my daughter, makes everything just so, so much hotter! My second most favorite kink is actually cuckolding, but mostly as a fantasy. I know, right? It's a weird one. It's a tough one for me to fulfill anyway, because of my polyamorous relationship with your father and all that. Your dad enjoys a new woman every month, probably. Which is great for him! It's just that there's no cheating or taboo involved if everything is fine and agreed upon in the first place. Gwen however... she would probably have her heart broken if someone were to touch you. You are her little treasure now." Her fingers trace further down until she can grab the bottom edge of your dress and tug it upwards. "You wouldn't want to cheat on her, now would you?"

You immediately slap her hand away. "What the hell, mom?" If you weren't to keep your voice down, you would've simply yelled at her for even attempting to get another glance at your skin. "Come on it's just a quick peek," she suggests, but you're having none of it!

"Seriously!? How can you be even remotely interested in that stuff now that you know I'm your son?" Blows your mind. "Do you seriously want to risk getting your own son pregnant? What's wrong with you!?"

"That's just making it even more exciting, don'tcha think?" She smiles mischievously. Is that why she wanted you to get married in the first place, just to have more of a thrill in trying to conquer you? And now that she knows you are literally her kid who she helped raising for your entire life, it's even more of a taboo to do anything sexual? "Come on, at least let me eat you out!" she interrupted your train of thought.

"Definitely not." Judging by her eagerness, she must be pretty horny already. Probably overflowing with hormones. You decide to draw the line then and there, before things get too heated up and you once again find yourself in a position you never wanted to be in. "Just jerk off or something," you suggest in your typical, unladylike tone as you nudge off to the side and attempt to stand up. You had all but forgotten that you are still nothing more than a slender and extremely petite teenage girl! Drinking so much beer is nothing for a grown man, but for a girl such as yourself? The finally got the better of you. It's instantly feeling like your legs are made of wet noodles and you lose your balance entirely -- you stumble and fall which is followed by an audible thud as you hit your head against the table edge. It all happened within a split second!

The last sensation before passing out completely, is the vague feeling of someone reaching underneath your dress and gently pushing the crotch of your underwear aside to reveal those fertile, fleshy lips of your pussy...

Your mother leans in reassuringly to whisper softly into your ear. "Come on now, you don't want to miss the best part... I didn't get to tell you about my favorite fetish... breeding. You're old enough now, honey..." She places another affectionate kiss on your cheek, and her finger carefully wriggles just an inch or so into your womanhood to investigate the state of your lady bits. It was wet and particularly slippery on the inside, confirming your mother's suspicions. You're ovulating.

Your vision turns black and you collapse.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)