More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Inspect your tail! You don't even like dogs!

"What the hell... !"
There's a tail?

"What the hell... !!"
There's a tail??

There shouldn't be a tail! That is definitely and absolutely not a normal part of the female body! Even Gwen - unable to believe her eyes - reached out to try and grab the fluffy thing with her soft hand, and you could feel her fingers closing in around it! That's not how it should be! What's happening to you!? Is that part of the witches' curse on you? Is that part of the curse on Gwen? What caused it? Can it be reversed!? A million questions fly through your mind until you notice an amused smirk on Gwen's lips.

"I think it looks kind of hot. Kind of slutty." She didn't seem to understand the massive problem you've got with this new development! Not to mention, you've had more than one bad experience with dogs. Barking scares the crap out of you, and puppies are the most annoying thing imaginable with the way they chase you everywhere you go. Besides, what if it's not the only thing that changed!? You jump off the bed and quickly examine yourself while your sister's warm doggy-cum drools out of your well-used cunt. Your feet, your legs, they're normal. Belly and arms? Check, all good. You raise your petite hands up to inspect your face and notice no changes there, either. Phew. All good. The tail is the only thing that came out of nowhere.

Gwen however has another thing on her mind - "Go to the bathroom already! You are getting cum ALL OVER my carpet by just standing there like an idiot! What's wrong with you?" she curses in her familiar, bitchy tone and you reluctantly push your way past your mother and tip-toe your way to the toilet with a hand pressed against your womanhood. It's not YOUR fault that you're stuffed full of cum. Typical of her, she never takes responsibility! As soon as you move your hand away from your crotch, you begin to pee a steady stream of sperm... a sensation you never expected to feel. Peeing out your sister's spunk. And boy did she dump a lot of it inside you...

When the flow slows down to a dribble, you grab a few pieces of toilet paper and wipe your genitals clean from any remnants of Gwen's deposit before you grumpily get up and move to the sink. A few splashes of cold water help to make you feel more alive again, though you could still feel your heart beating... this was stressful! New things are always stressful, but this situation is really testing your limits. You take another look at your backside and admire your new -- where did it go? "Wah?" You reach behind yourself and pat the area just above your perky rear, but it was smooth and... no tail? Where did it go!? Is there ANY reason to what's happening to you?! Or maybe the witch noticed your distress and decided to help you out. Maybe. But it's doubtful that you're that lucky...

The bathroom door opens, and a very happy mom steps inside. "I've heard about you and Jimmy," she begun proudly. Who would've thought that taking her son's virginity would be an accomplishment you could be proud of. "And the way you helped Gwen! It's admirable! She told me all about how good it made her feel!" Considering how happily her dick twitched inside you, yeah, no doubt she liked it. You grumpily roll your eyes while looking at your reflection in the mirror.

"It's nothi-" you interrupt yourself as you look over to the doorway and see your mother standing there -- completely nude, with two heavy breasts on full display like a proper milf and... with a fully erect canine-cock pointing straight at you! It was even fatter than Gwen's, with a darker shade of red and easily twice the amount of angry veins adorning its surface! What! Her too!? Why is this happening?! Why did everyone except you get to have a dick?? As you speechlessly stand there, you also notice the front half of the odd appendage for the first time. Unlike a human's, it didn't have any bulbous cockhead. Instead it was flat and tapered, more like a spear! Explains why your sis was able to push it inside you so effortlessly... "What are you doing?" you question her, upon which she moves close up to your side before grabbing your nicely developed hips. Child-bearing hips, if it wasn't obvious already. For better or worse, you looked like the pinnacle of femininity and the perfect girl to put a baby into. Is that a compliment you enjoy?

"Well," she replied while sliding one of her hands down to your crotch. Two of her fingers entered your twat and began to spread your lips apart. A slippery noise followed as soon as your labia opened up like a flower, revealing a fresh passage into your cunt. "She said that an orgasm with this thing feels better than anything she felt before, so I want to feel it for myself. I had planned to just... visit a doctor because of this new appendage and get rid of it, but maybe there's a good reason for why it appeared? And a reason for why you appeared," she said sultry while running her hand up to your neck and forcefully bending you over the bathroom sink. A dominant grip held your face down until you nearly touched the white porcelain of the sink, while your arched back slightly raised your rear to completely expose your precious vagina to her hungry gaze. Once more you regretfully notice that as a woman, there's no way to hide or conceal your private parts. As soon as you bend over, everything is fully visible and accessible. A sudden THRUST buried your mother's angry erection inside your pussy, and you cry out! Loudly! There's no doubt the organ is larger than Gwen's! Your tight flesh is being pried open, like jamming a crowbar into a locked door! Fuck!

Ironically it's only now occurring to you why girls always demand foreplay. This hurts! Nnnh...

Her two fingers let go of your womanhood, and your labia tightens back around the fat girth of your mom's new dick. Surprisingly, your two genitals are very compatible. And yet, you haven't forgotten that sex is the LAST thing you should be participating in. "Ahnnn... Stop! No! What the hell's wrong with yo-" she swiftly moves her hand up to your mouth and silences you with a tight grip around your lips. The two digits that had been inside your pussy were now right underneath your nose, and smelling strongly of the mixture of your feminine juices and Gwen's salty cum...

"Oh shut up, don't be such a crybaby. It's just a quick fuck." With one of her hands on your mouth and the other holding down your neck, it was nearly impossible to move in any way. You grew regretfully aware of her technique as she begun pounding into you! Her experience was instantly noticeable! She didn't simply bury her entire cock inside you, no, she knew that the vagina is slightly looser once you get deeper inside. Instead, she used tiny but rapid thrusts and only took advantage of the first two or so inches of your pussy. The tightest part! If it wouldn't make you feel so sick, it would be rather impressive how she's making use of her knowledge of the female body - just to maximize her pleasure and get the most out of using your velvety sheathe. "Lmb-myeh-ghoo!" you protest inaudibly while she dutifully enjoys the vice grip of your cunt! It was the perfect hole for her to jam her new appendage into.

The burning sensation of being stretched even more than before was enough to coax a stray tear out of your eyes. It's quick to run down your cheek in a wet trail, considering you were rapidly bouncing back and forth while getting fucked. Even your tits kept jiggling in tune to the rapid pace. For the first time, you didn't just feel like a sex doll, but you were being treated like one. She maneuvered and guided your body in small ways, with big impact. Your pussy was being used like a fleshlight yet again... another tear rolls down your cheek. Upon glancing at the mirror, your mom noticed your torment but remained obsessed with you. It's also around then that she noticed your tail had disappeared! "Now that's a... shame," she spoke, breathing heavily, her voice deep and aroused. "Gwen was... right. It ...was kind of hot. Nice tail. ... made you look like a proper dog pack bitch." Her thrusting grew more demanding, burying more of her angry length inside your twat. She was REALLY getting into it and you almost envy her for how horny she seemed to be. To you, this was more of an... unpleasant ordeal. Something to tolerate. To endure. "Mmh... a nice bitch. I'm going to knock you up, are you ready? G-god that's hot... I'll actually... put new life into your crotch. Hot damn..."

What, no of course not! You begin squirming and struggling more earnestly, but you could already feel the tapered tip of her rod teasing and tickling your cervix! Another second passes and you suddenly feel VERY lubricated on the inside... was it her pre-cum? Or a creampie? Her dick moved with great ease and she suddenly slammed her hips forward, the knot you hadn't even noticed up to now suddenly punched through your tightness and entered you by , sealing you shut and fusing the two of you together! Ouch, ouch, fuck!!

You groan into her hand, while she lewdly moans into your ear. A tone you never expected to hear. The lust-driven, pleased moan of your own mother while she emptied what felt like a gallon of sperm into your loins... strong bursts of an extremely hot liquid... since she kept you bent over, you try and use it to your advantage by glancing between your legs. You could see the way your labia was pushed wide apart to make room for her manhood. You could also see her testicles. Bloated and full and round, and right now they were contracting rhythmically. There's little doubt in your mind that with every squeeze, another wave of semen swirls into your belly and finds a new home inside that warm, slippery pussy of yours...

She finally lets go of your mouth, and you inhale sharply! Air! You cough immediately after, upon noticing the thick stench of unprotected intercourse that lingered heavily in the air around you. A distinct scent that wafted up from your womanhood.

Shortly after, you gasp in discomfort upon feeling something sensitive near your rear being grabbed! But that... can't be... your tail! You glance back to see that familiar dark tail, now in the tight grip of your mom's hand! Where did it come from!? Why is it back?! It seemed to be even more fluffy than before? It contrasted strongly with the mostly hairless rest of your body...

"Look at that, it's back! Maybe you get to be our lil' pack bitch after all!" She giggled into your ear with her arrogant, confident tone. She seemed extremely satisfied with herself. Most of the perverse cum that had been churning inside her balls, was now securely trapped inside your lady bits instead. It's a safe guess at this point that something sex-related is causing the changes. With that in mind, it was even more concerning with the way your mom still moved her hips back and forth. Her movements were lazy, but you could feel her bloated knot still knocking against the insides of your pussy... it was wet in there. Every subtle push forward managed to her gooey deposit closer to the back of your cunt. You're mentally and physically drained and exhausted... But her? She seemed thrilled by the idea of inseminating you for good... as if her deposit of a billion wriggling sperm against your tender cervix wasn't bad enough already...

Getting so brutally fucked by her against your will was entirely different from having sex with Gwen. You are again reminded of your mother's countless years of experience with the female anatomy. Obviously you are a young teenage girl, so she's fully aware that you are hiding an untouched womb in your belly. Unprotected and fertile. It's just a matter of pumping enough cum into your crotch until that thing carries her child. She wants to breed you until she's successful. Even now, her canine-dick is drooling a few more droplets of semen into the snug comforts of your pussy. Each drop consisted of another million sperm. She really likes the idea of ruining your flat belly and turning you into a teenage mommy.


There was still a particularly sickening detail that nobody was aware of...
Her sperm was made up almost entirely of pure-bred and virile dog DNA, with just enough of your mother's biological code to make it possible for you to conceive a healthy litter of puppies. Unfortunately, you did succeed in washing out nearly all of Gwen's semen. Fortunately for your mom, her microscopic tadpoles were now BY FAR outnumbering those of your darling sister...

A whole lot of action, and nearly all of it happened almost entirely concealed -- just underneath your cute bellybutton -- completely out of sight.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)