More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VeryDarkBlueNinja VeryDarkBlueNinja

Whose tale is being told today?

Arsene Jacobs (M), Gentleman Thief

I was a scrawny boy with brown hair and little muscle. I was falsely accused of . There was no evidence I did so, so I was cleared of all charges. However, while I wasn't in any legal trouble, the court of public opinion was another story. Many people, teachers, friends, family, believed I was guilty. I was expelled from my school and constantly being harassed for something I didn't do.

Anyone who did defend me was similarly harassed. The lie basically ruined my life so I killed myself.

The instant I hanged myself, I saw the world around me begin to change. My body fell and landed on a chair at a desk. In front of me was a middle aged woman with grey hair, wearing a white robe and a golden crown. Standing at each side of the table were a young man and a young woman. The man had flaming eyes and white hair and wore white armour that covered his entire body except his head. The woman was nude with waist length blonde hair.

"I am Urizena." she said. "To my left is Adam. To my right, Sophia. I have chosen you to play in my game."

"I didn't kill myself to end up in one of your games." I said.

"But if you play your cards right, this could be your second chance at life."

The next thing he knew, I woke up on a train. Did someone save me? But why they leave me on a train instead of taking me to a hospital? Despite hanging myself, I didn't seem to be injured. I looked around.

Everyone's clothes seemed like something from the 18th century. Had I gone back in time? No one seemed to notice that I just appeared here.

I noticed a had some glasses on my face and a hat on my head. I took the hat off to look at it. It was a a red fedora hat. I put it back on and took off my glasses to take a look at them. They were large and black. I also found that I could see well, so the glasses must have been fake. Why am I wearing fake glasses? Is this a disguise?

I decided I'd better to put my glasses back on and get off the train. The platform didn't look anymore familiar to me. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to get a better look at me. I had wispy brown hair. I was wearing a vidid red jacket, a white shirt with a black tie, black pants and boots.

I left the bathroom and noticed it was starting to dark. I checked my wallet. I should have enough money to spend the night in an inn. It was best that I find somewhere to rest while I figure out where and who I am.

I left the station to explore the town.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)