More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by moonblack moonblack

What do you do?

Approach the party and hope for the best

After a few moments of hesitation you decide that you’ll get nowhere without taking a few risks, and so move towards the path. Then you just wait and listen. Based on the voices you can hear there are at least three different women, and one of them is very loud. You figure she must be one of those barbarians that like to brag about their strength.

Soon the party comes into view. It turns out there are four women in total: three are walking in the front, and the fourth is walking a few steps behind them.

As you wait for them to get closer you take a better look at the trio, trying to learn as much as you can about them. The one to your left left seems to be a priestess or a sorceress and you immediately nickname her “the purple woman” due to her looks: Purple eyes, long purple hair, purple robe and a purple staff in her right hand. The one to your right is a raven-haired woman wearing a blue dress. She has no visible weapon, so it’s hard to guess what her class is, but she might be a sorceress. And the one in the middle is the loudest member of the group – the one you thought must be a barbarian. Turns out she’s actually a bard.

'Well, at least I guessed the first three letters of her class correctly.' You tell yourself as you examine her. Her outfit – for a very loose definition of the word – consists of two parts. Her top is just a strap of fabric that covers her nipples while leaving her boobs – each one as big as her head – pretty much fully exposed. Her skirt seems to be even shorter than yours. 'Why does she even bother wearing clothes?' You wonder as you watch her.

The fourth member of the group is walking a few steps behind the other three. You can't take a very good look at her because her companions are in the way, but from what you can see she is blonde and is wearing a light blue dress. She's also holding a staff in her right hand. 'Must be the party's healer.' You decide. 'Strange. All four seem like spellcasters. No warrior types at all. Either they are really overconfident, or very high level. Or both.'

“Oh, look! A forest nymph!” Exclaims the raven-haired woman as soon as she spots you. Suddenly the eyes of the whole group are on you. You wave at them in an attempt to show them that you’re not hostile.

“She’s so cute!” The bard says as the party speeds up and quickly reaches your location.

“She’s probably worthless.” Points out the “purple woman”. “What is your level, girl? 2?” She asks you.

“One.” You answer truthfully.

“In other words not worth the effort needed to kill her.” Concludes the woman in the blue dress. “But that doesn’t mean she’s worthless. In fact, I have just the use for her.”

You look at her, wondering what she means, but before you can ask it becomes obvious as her dress falls to the forest floor, revealing her naked body and her complete lack of underwear. Without any hesitation she chooses a large nearby tree and leans against it, sticking her naked butt towards you. “Be a good little slut and lick my ass.” She orders you.

“I thought... we're here to look for that event...” A timid voice interrupts. It takes you a moment to realize it belongs to the fourth member of the group.

“We are, but a little fun along the way won't hurt.” Shrugs the bard.

“I... guess so...” The blonde doesn't seem convinced.

The short exchange gives you a few moments to decide what to do. Licking the ass of some random “heroine” is not what you had in mind when you decided to approach the group, but it beats getting killed yet again, and if you play your cards right you might even be able to charm one of them, like the blonde, for example. Then again, who knows what else they will ask of you? You're willing to bet worshiping that woman's ass won't be the only thing they will 'request' from you...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)