More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

The Princess?

Anya

Princess Anya came from the kingdom of Lamborda. She had fiery red hair, a rare trait in the royal family. She also had a good body, with semi-large breats and fair white skin. She was the youngest of 4 decendants of King Aron II. At an early age she took up the sword, even gainst her family's wishes. They never had a good relation, and when she was a teenager she had gone for away for several months to the wild lands to the south. Her family were worried because she had no guards and the area was lawless, as no kingdom ever managed to keep hold of it, due to the horrible state of the soil, which could grow very few edible plants, and none farmable. She, however, had done fine. This was because she had been in the lesser parts of the Wildlands and the only ones who attacked her were weak and starved. This trip overinflated her ego, and she how saw herself as the greatest swordwielder in histroy, refusing to take any more lessons from her former teacher.

Even with her rebeliousness and ego, she was pampered by her family. When she turned 18 she decided to go off adventuring, convinced in her skill with the sword, despite the fact she rarely trained anymore. However, unlike most adventurers, who set ready to accept any job offer in exchange for the food they lack, or learn about edible plants to get their own food in the wild, Anya set out with a truckload of food and cash, courtesy of her being a princess and having acces to the kingdoms food stocks. She may have tken a bit more than she was allowed, from the emergency drought warehouse, but she felt free to take some as a princess and "great sword master". As such, she set out once again, this time east to another lawless area, several kingdoms away, the Avion Forests.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)