More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What's next?

Things go wrong quickly

It didn't take long to get there, not after she hired some mercenaries to carry all her stuff. She reached Sorat, the kingdom nearest to the Avion Forests. Here, she asked the mercenaries to leave her stuff. She had however misgudged why they had helped her.

"Thanks for the help, you can leave it all here", said once she reached the place where she would be staying. It was a rather luxurious cabin.

"First the money", said the leader of the mercenaries, in a gruff voice. They all, had their weapons.

"What money? I tought you helped me because I was a princess", said Anya, who could not belive anyone would expect her to pay for services. She was royalty, she deserved everything free.

"You are kiding me. Pay up, little girl", said the leader, who was quite annoyed at the sitution. Anya also got quite angry at being called "little girl". Then she got an idea to get back at him and solve the situation. After all, she was a master at swordfighting, beating a puny mercenary would be easy.

"Alright, here's what we are going to do. We are going to have a sword duel in an hour. If I win, I don't pay you, and if you win, I'll pay the money you ask for", said Anya, convinced in an hour she would be standing over the defeated mercenary, laughing.

"Deal. I'll go prepare", said the mercenary, leaving. Anya went to do the same.

As she stopped her lessons early, Anya never learnt the importance of armour. She though only cowards used it, and instead went to battle wearing a dress. She also still used the same sword from her time in the Wildlands, despite repeated warnings from her former teacher that it wasn't a good sword and that with her changed body from growing using it would be harder, especially without rigourous training. Of course, she didn't listen to him, she knew best and this would be easy.

An hour later both arrived to the agreed site, a couple minutes walk from the cabin, passing a small town. The mercenary arrived wielding a standard longsword and iron armour. He laughed when he saw Anya arrive in a expensive dress and wielding what he could only descirbe as "a shitsword".

"What, princess, all your money could only get you that piece of trash? Or where you scammed?", the mercenary taunted. Anya, with her overinflated ego didn't care. She would show him soon enough what was a shitsword.

"Let's just do this" said Anya, and they both got into battle stances. Or the mercenary did, Anya with her inexperience butchered it and left herself exposed. Seeing this, the mercenary moved first.

Anya saw as he rushed towards her and tried to parry his first blow, but her stance was bad and she had to walk backwars to regain her balance. Taking this chance, he slashed multiple times across her chest. She moved back, and was able to avoid any of her flesh being cut. However, her dress didnt fare as well, its fornt was now in tatters and her relatively large brests were showing. The mercenary laughed when he saw this. It took Anya a bit longer to realise, but she did when she felt cold on her brests. She looked down and was horrified. Her breasts were showing to a lowly commoner. Insatnly, she took her arms to her chest and covered her breasts. However, this sint the smartest thing to do in a sword fight. With a puch to her stomach, the mercenary brought her down and punched the air our of her lungs. When she recovered, she felt the tip of the sword on her neck. She couldn't believe she was beaten.

"Well, little girl, looks like you'll have to pay up", laughed the mercenary as Anya just lay there shocked. She did pay them. Not only that, they paraded her around the small village with her breasts exposed, mking sure to tell everybody she was a real princess, and those were royal breasts they were seeing. They then left, leaving Anya in the cabin, humiliated and defeated.

What happens to Anya next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)