More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and what are you wearing?

Anna waking up in a kennel

You realize your body is covered in a strange material... it seems you are wearing a rubber suit of some kind. You go to move your arm to feel it, when you realize your hands end in balled up mitts. You can feel your hand in a loose fist inside, but the padded mitt seems locked in place. You can barely focus on your mittens hands as you realize just how strange the rest of your ensemble is. Your legs are not bent under you because of your position, but are bound bent ankle to thigh, leaving you no more movement than in your knees. Your mouth refuses to close, drool dripping down causing you to try and wipe your face with your padded mitts. This is when you realize your head is covered by some sort of snouted hood, with openings at your eyes, an attached jingling collar around your throat, and some sort of built in open gag.

Realizing all of this you flinch, hitting the side of a cage. At first you had thought you were simply on a bed, but you realize it was just a soft padded bottom of a cage that barely contains you. ‘What the hell, what the hell, what the hell’ you keep repeating to yourself in your head, trying to think how you could have gotten here.

What do you remember?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)