More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you?

Anna, a cute nerd

Finally, this might be your break. You have been looking for a big scoop for your school paper, and after a semester of mediocre stories your editor had threatened to kick you out of the college program unless you could produce... and now you have your chance. You had received a ticket to The Island, an adult themed resort for the wealthy and beautiful people of the world from a family connection, and now you can use this exclusive opportunity to blow your editor away. You hated using your wealthy families connections, as you wanted to make it on your own in life, but one time couldn’t hurt.

You look in the mirror as you pack, seeing what you always see. Short, awkwardly skinny, and never as confident as you try to appear. You’ve tried various looks over your young life, but as none ever felt right you now just dress for practicality. For this trip, that meant a simple white shirt, jorts, and tennis shoes with tall stripped socks. Your hair, naturally deep brown and straight, flowed over your shoulders. You were always invited into every group growing up, but it always felt they cared more about your families wealth than you.

You finish packing your bag for the two week trip, and head out. Thankfully, other than the paper you had no responsibilities, no pets or no significant other to take care of while you were gone. You hop into your Lexus and drive to the harbor.

What awaits you on the island?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)