More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magichat magichat

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Andrea Rojos (Supergirl)

CEO of Obsidian Tech, Andrea Rojas (played by Julie Gonzalo) seeks to drive her tech company and when old friend Lena Luthor seeks to sell media company Catco, Andrew Rojas agrees to take over. How does the wily brunette billionaire end up naked and embarrassed?

Perhaps her enf will come at her new media empire? She is focusing it on driving traffic and demanding clickbait articles and use it to drive people towards Obsidian, annoying some of her journalists. What would attract more attention for Catco then stories and footage of Andrea's exposed skin? Whether an act of or taking advantage of events, how could not staff not follow her mantra?

Perhaps Obsidian’s advances will be her naked downfall? “Collective Dreams” VR lenses big launch might not go the way she was expecting, the collective may indeed get something they only dreamed about and Andrea have an absolute nightmare? Or her own private lenses glitch into naked nightmares scenarios? All such new tech after all can have many unexpected flaws or perhaps a rival has got sabotaged her tech.

Or perhaps Andrea’s secrets are going to come back to haunt her in a most humiliating way?

How does Andrea end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)