More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Ancient Spell of Permanent Nudity

Originally Created by Swallows999 (https://chyoa.com/user/Swallows999)

“C’mon Hermione, one last time!” Ginny pleaded with her best puppy-dog eyes. Hermione’s chest huffed in frustration as the two went through their weekly ritual. They were seated on a stone bench in one of the many lush, beautiful gardens outside Hogwarts, just a short walk away from House Gryffindor’s dormitory.

“Really, you must get your own copy of it.” The sexy, young bookworm scolded her red-haired friend, for having to copy her version of Volume XVI of the Transmutation Spell-Book yet again, “I borrow mine from the library.”

“I will, next week! Just let me copy the spells we have to practice one last time…” Ginny begged with her hands clasped together in front of her. The attractive young witch was her boyfriend’s sister, so Hermione was left with very little choice but to continue to accommodate Ginny’s laziness. With a deep, disappointed sigh she pushed her open book over.

“Oh thank you, thank you Hermione! This is the last time.” Hermione noticed that her friend didn’t even bother looking up at her face as she thanked her, instead furiously scribbling down the magic incantations as if Hermione would change her mind. She smiled slightly, she knew Ginny wasn’t actually going to change anything, but she was okay with it.

“Now will you let me focus on my homework?” Hermione said in mock annoyance. Ginny beamed at her with pearly white teeth as she shoved the copied spells into her pocket.

“Yeah, yeah, I should probably work on these right now too.”

Watching her friend leave and clearing her throat, Hermione began to practice the various spells that she had to learn by tomorrow morning. With a flick of the wand she could make herself a few inches taller. Another swish and she was back to normal. For each spell there was a magic word or phrase to activate it through the wand. The wide world of transmutation was certainly a fascinating one!


In the blink of an eye, an entire hour passed. Interestingly enough, there seemed to be one spell that seemed to be added haphazardly on the end of the page. Nudasimus; Forces a witch to show her true form. It seemed to be useful enough, perhaps to combat werewolves or other shapeshifters? Hermione thought it was a bit odd that it was gender specific…

Taking a sip of her water she prepared to say the word and pointed her wand at herself again. Sitting straight up with her shoulders back, she cast, “Nudasimus!” She felt a minor jolt of energy surge through her body as she instinctively shut her eyes. Hermione did not feel any different, though it made sense since she was already in her true form. Strange though, she felt a bit of a breeze on her bare skin… on her breasts? Upon realizing the impossibility of feeling the cool wind on her bosom through her uniform, her eyes snapped open in horror and found that she was completely naked!

For a mere moment she let out a brief scream before stifling herself and finishing her wail of terror with her mouth buried beneath her trembling hands. Her gorgeous nude body instantly shot off the bench as she wrapped an arm around her hanging round breasts and shoved a hand down to her tight shaved pussy. From her threadbare shoulders to her exposed flat stomach, Hermione simply didn’t have enough hands to cover up everything! She felt her panic-stricken heart pounding her chest as she stared down at her bare body, every inch of her smooth pale skin was exposed! “Wha-what happened to my clothes? What kind of terrible spell is this?” Hermione shrieked inside her head; she dared not shout or she ran the risk of attracting unwanted attention. to find out if this was merely an illusion, she pinched the underside of her breast and realized this was no trick. She was living the nightmare of being stark naked in school!

“Oh God, oh no! No, no, no! ” She frantically whispered to herself as she shifted between her dainty bare feet on the cold stone ground. Struggling through the intense feeling of exposure, Hermione herself to take a deep breath and attempted to calm herself down as best she could. Okay, okay, I just need to create clothing on myself. It'll work... it has to work... Focusing with her eyes closed and her wand pointed at herself, she attempted to conjure clothing on herself. "Indumentaris!" Hermione put in as much conviction and desperation as she could and felt her hopes rise as she saw a zap of energy from her wand, but it quickly dissipated in front of her. The feeling of the cold nipping air on her perfect pussy lips, bare ass and swaying breasts proved that the spell had no effect. Hermione cursed to herself and tried again and again, but the results were always the same. She was still completely nude!

“Oh!” The bushy-haired witch exclaimed, finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, Hermione suddenly realized she had packed her sweater inside of her backpack! That could be enough covering for her to make it back to the Gryffindor dormitory with her modesty still intact! She quickly unfastened the leather straps and whipped open the top of her bag, drawing out a large dark colored sweater. Holding it in front of her, the sexy naked witch quickly glanced around to see if anyone was nearby, something she probably should have done a few seconds ago. Pulling it over her head, past her brunette locks, she dons the sweater, feeling the comforting sensation of fabric on her skin… and then feeling intense dread as that sensation disappears! With a big gulp, Hermione already knew what she wasn’t going to see when she looked down. With trepidation, her eyes shifted downwards… and she saw that her last article of clothing had disappeared, leaving her stark naked!

“I can't wear clothes at all! How am I going to get back to my room? If only Ginny was-“ Hermione suddenly froze in fear as her eyes bulged and her lips parted in shock. She broke into a sprint, not bothering to cover up her bare body for now. Her luscious breasts and naked bottom jiggled wildly as she ran barefoot through the gardens. “Oh God, I forgot about Ginny! I have to stop her before she casts the spell!” She had completely forgotten that her lovely classmate had in her possession the same spell that stripped her naked and made her unable to wear clothes! So much time had passed, but there was still a chance that she hadn't gotten to the last one yet! Despite her shameful state of undress, she was filled with a sense of responsibility that somehow overpowered her terrible embarrassment. Truly, she could not be a Gryffindor if she let her friend make the same horrible mistake. With her bare tits bobbing wildly and her painfully exposed ass bouncing behind her, Hermione quickly started to make her way towards Gryffindor’s Tower… leaving behind the open book!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)