More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

How does Mackenzie's first day as the new babysitter go?

An embarrassing start

A small stream of kids trickled down the bus's steps before Mackenzie spotted Macy, the younger of the two daughters, making her way out of the bus.

The little blonde girl's eyes lit up when she recognized her new babysitter. "Mackenzie!" she shouted before running over to meet her. The excited child began running circles around Mackenzie, giggling with glee. "Let's go home and play!"

"Hold on, we need to wait for your sister." Mackenzie replied, trying to calm her down while also keeping an eye on the bus doors. Just as she glimpsed Susie hopping off the bus, Macy tripped and grabbed the closest thing she could to stop herself from falling: Mackenzie's skirt. As Macy tumbled to the ground, the skirt was whisked down Mackenzie's slender legs, coming to rest around her ankles.

As Macy began to cry, every eye at the bus stop turned her way. Parents and children alike were treated to the view of Mackenzie's black tanga cut panties, perfectly accented by the black thigh-high stockings she wore on her legs. Mackenzie quickly tried to cover her skimpy panties with her hands, aware that most of the small crowd's attention had turned towards the crying child. She crouched down, both to shield her panties from view and to comfort Macy.

"Aww, you're okay, you're okay." she murmured while carefully pulling the girl back to her feet. This allowed the blushing Mackenzie to extricate her skirt form beneath Macy, and she wasted no time in pulling it back up around her waist.

By now Susie had found her way over to Mackenzie as well. "I saw your undies!" she said through peals of laughter.

After a few more moments, Macy's cries began to subside and Mackenzie eagerly began leading the two girls away from the group of people. "Let's get you two home!" Mackenzie said pleasantly, "I've got a nice snack waiting for you!"

Mackenzie was profoundly embarrassed that she had just had her underwear exposed to the group of parents almost immediately after meeting them. Talk about making a first impression. She was already dreading having to face the same faces tomorrow. But, it had been an accident after all, it wasn't like she was going to punish poor Macy for tripping. Still, she was eager to get back inside and put the whole incident behind her. And they were only a few hundred feet away from the house, what could go wrong in such a short trip?

How does the trip back to the house go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)