More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

An elf named Nemu

"Such a dainty little thing... you won't last, pointy ears."

Your eyes shot open to see the sun's rays poke through the window of what appeared to be a bamboo hut. Must be early morning right about now and no doubt some of the other elves, most likely the older ones, were up by now.

You hesitated in getting up but did so, moving to the side of the bed that had a mirror facing it as it leaned against the wall. Your reflection displays your appearance to you. In the mirror's reflection is a beautiful elven female with tan skin marked by a few white tattoos along her fave, arms, and belly. A mop of yellow green hair done with a few braids cascades from the top of your head, almost reaching your shoulders and with some of it in your face, nearly hiding your deep blue eyes. Your face was youthful, pretty like that of a maiden with lips begging to be smooched. And of course, you had your kind's pointy ears at the sides of your head.

Your body is rather curvy for an elf, having a bombastic pair of double D breasts and plump hips that could wreck a few ships. No wonder a few warriors your age made moves on you... and you on them. That 6 inch cock and palm filling balls were nothing to scoff at by elf standards.

With a yawn, you went outside of your hut to see take a gander at the rest of the village.

Where did the village reside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)