More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What's the game?

An Ouija Board (Halloween Special)

Author's Note: For this branch, I won't be using variable names and will be sticking with the default names. Hair variables are still in use.

"Yeah well I've got a better idea." Sarah says, rudely interrupting Nicole. "How about we play something really interesting?"

"Like what?" Tom asks.

"Like this."

The five of you watch as Sarah grabs something from behind her couch. Rather than try and figure out what she's grabbing, you take the chance to glare at her perky ass that's being flaunted by figure-hugging jeans as she bends over. Eventually, Sarah retrieves what she is looking for: An Oujia board.

"Pfft, that's fucking lame." Tom says.

"What? Too chicken to play?" Sarah places the board down.

"No. I'm just not into crackpot nonsense."

"Bah-brawk." Shooting back up onto her feet, Sarah then starts flapping her arms around as if to imitate a chicken.

Eager to make fun of Tom, the rest of you join in. Within seconds, the room fills with the racket of everyone yelling "Bah-brawk" at the top of their lungs.

"Okay. Okay. Fine then." Tom shouts. "We'll play the stupid fucking ghost game."

A smile lights up Sarah's face. "Great. Sit around."

The five of you sit around the board as Sarah leaves the room. A moment later, the lights go off, causing Nicole to gasp, making Sarah giggle.

"It's just me Nicole." She says.

"You idiot." Tom mocks.

"Fuck off." Nicole retorts, the vulgarity of which catches you by surprise.

Your eyes adjust to the room, which is only lit by a few candles leftover from Sarah's Halloween party. Once she sits down, she says "Okay, everyone put a finger on the planchette."

"The what?" Tom asks.

"The piece of wood that-"

"I've got a piece of wood you can touch." Tom quips, which only receives a few eye rolls, rather than the laughter he was hoping for.

"This thing." Sarah states, putting her finger on the heart-shaped piece of wood on the board. Everyone follows suit.

"So what now?" Matt asks.

"We ask a question. Duhhh."

What is the first question you ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)