More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beazjr090 beazjr090

What's the game?

Alternative Start After The Party

The party is over. Almost everybody has left, leaving you and five of your friends alone. Aside from you, there is Miranda, Nicole, Sarah,Matt, and Tom. You are wearing loose jeans and a t-shirt with your favorite sneakers.

You've had a crush on Miranda since as long as you remember. She is perfect in your eyes. She has gorgeous flowing brown and blue eyes that when you look into them you go speechless. Although you would kill just to get her to look at you. She has the perfect body and is curvy in all the right places. Everyone seems to know that you have a crush on her, except Miranda. You two have always had a nice albeit one-sided friendship (You are always the pushing to hangout and talk). She is wearing a dress with sandals.

Nicole has been your best friend since kindergarten. You two have always been very open with each other and you often went to her when you had problems with girls. She has constantly teased you about your crush on Miranda. Nicole is beautiful (some may even find her more attractive then Miranda) with blonde hair and a killer body, but you have never thought about acting on that attraction in fear that you would ruin your friendship. She is wearing tight jeans with a blouse and high heeled boots.

Sarah is a busty red haired girl. She had a reputation of sleeping around, and it is rumored that she slept with hundreds of guys. You have never slept with her though, seeing her as a nice person but never really more then friends. She is one of Nicole's best friends. She has always teased you like she does every other guy, but never made any real moves toward you, you have always wondered why. She is wearing a short skirt with a tight tank top she has on stockings to her thighs and really high heels.

Matt has always been your best friend. You and him always have each other's back. He constantly encourages you to act on your feelings towards Miranda, and says that the feelings would be returned by her. You highly doubt that, but you are thankful for his faith. He seems to have an extra attraction to Sarah he believes that she is misunderstood and just needs the right man to make her happy. He is wearing track pants and a track coat with running shoes.

Tom is often kind of an ass but at times he has done things to confuse you and seem like a nice guy at the most unexpected time. He seems to have had a lot of girlfriends but never has anything lasted long term. He knew how you felt about Miranda and often jokes about it and seems almost jealous, while It also annoys you that he seems to compete for Miranda's attention. The only real reason you do not tell him off is because recently him and Nicole have become good friends and she is defensive about him. He is wearing shorts with a muscle shirt and expensive sneakers.

You are all sitting down having conversations among yourself, when all of a sudden, Nicole stands up and announces she has an idea for a game that the group could play.

What Game Do They Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)