More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by babytoast babytoast

What are you?

Alley Thug

You are an Alley Thug. A shady individual who stalks the dark alleys of Tel Adrel, the starting city of this game. A quick glance at yourself reveals that little has changed for this incarnation. Like most of your ilk, you took the form of a dark-skinned man wearing little more than a rugged head-wrap/scarf combo and torn breaches. Your dark body was also adorned by several small scars and a six-pack. All this lead to an intimidating look but with little to actually back it up thanks to your embarrassingly low stats. Speaking of...

HP: 7

Str : 3

Mag: O

Def: 3

Abilities:

Sneak attack: Deals double damage to a surprised opponent.

You were not the weakest monster by far but still little more than a surprise encounter for even the lowest level heroes. In fact, during your countless lives in this dusty city you had never once defeated a single hero. That fact erked you to no end but there was nothing to be done...

For now you intended to simply hide in your alley and enjoy the peace while it lasted. But that wouldn’t be long as it turns out. You just sat down on a crate when loud, careless footsteps began to echo down the tight corridor. Quickly you duck into a shadowed doorway and peer out.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)