More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

All of your female coworkers

John wakes up in his comfy bed, with his constant morning erection. His fat 8 inch cock dripping the slightest bit of precum due to his sex filled dream about him being the most attractive person on Earth! But that isn't the case. He sighes before he begins to slowly jerk his fat cock, using reverse gangbangs as his main search. Lots of girls and one guy.

It was his off day and he wanted to relax, knowing tomorrow was either research on a cure for the cum addict disease that spread at a constant speed for a couple years now or cumming into a cup for prescriptions. Due to John's fat cock and balls, he produces more and thicker amounts of cum that combat the disease. He hates how boring it is but it is for a good cause.

However, his dreams of a non-work related day were shattered when he got a knock on the door. He opened it to reveal a company of 5 women, all from ages 21 to 24. They were most of his coworkers except for Sandy.

There were Brie, a care free redhead with small boobs but makes up for it with sexual lust.

Katie, a blondie who was a bit dumb but she was mainly there for the guys to look at whilst doing cum prescriptions as she had big tits and a pretty clueless face.

Dayna was a brunette who was strict and unfriendly, she had good sized boobs and a perky arse but you could never see it with her insecurities.

Layla was Brie's twin and another redhead, whilst they had the same type of body and work interests. Brie was clearly a slut but Layla was more innocent, depiste her line of work.

Finally you had Joyce. She was the outcast, with blue coloured hair and a constantly offended personality. You could breathe near her and she would be offended. Such a shame as she has a perfect figure with nice boobs and a curvy arse and looks beautiful.

All of them had fat arses, seemingly a requirement to work as a scientist in the dawn of this disease.

Dayna, the natural leader stepped forward and said simply "we have all contracted the disease and we could only turn to you. Please let us in as we need our dose of cum or we will start losing our minds."

Of course John lets them in but how does he go dealing with the situation? Will he remain professional and help out of duty? Become more lustful and just try to fuck or refuse?

How does John procede?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)