More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

How does John procede?

First of all, they need his cum!

John's ideas on how to go about his new situation had to wait. The 5 women really need some of his cum so he needed to do that first. As he was pondering this, 4 of the 5 girls removed all clothing whilst Dayna tried to remain dignified in just a bra and panties. John was awestruck at the difference of options he had now from a dumb hot blonde to a slutty redhead and an sensitive blue haired girl. John did have sex on a semi regular based but this was easily going to be the best day of his life.

He removed his sleeping clothes which was just his underwear. John was a toned, muscular guy with a fat cock so most cum addicted girls would love to have him. His erect cock proudly swaying in the air. The 5 girls had decided to sit on his bed so that they could make him more comfortable and make it easier to get his most needed cum. John walks in and laids on the bed with girls all around him. His dream of being in a reverse gangbang is seconds from being an reality. "Come on girls, lets get started."

Immediately 3 of the 5 girls went to work, Brie, the slutty redhead laid inbetween his legs and started to gag on his fat member, filling the room with its first lewd noises of many. Her sister, Layla had come to help by sitting to the side, her head under Brie's head, tending to John's fat sacks of cum by sucking on his balls. Katie was too idiotic to do much so she started to feel John's muscles and whisper slutty things into his ear.

John noticed the two outcasts and said in an authoritative tone "Come and join or you will not get my cum." That scared them into joining, with Dayla still refused to remove her simple clothing. Dayla started to lick Brie's pussy whilst fingering Layla's aching pussy. The moans of the two sisters synchronized in the lust of thr moment, bringing a chill through Dayla's spine. Joyce had straddled John's face, thinking of it as a way to say 'fuck you men!' But John wanted a taste of pussy as he started to use his tongue to explore Joyce's pussy, intermixing tongue fucking with clit play.

John could usually last a while but this was a special occasion so he couldn't handle the overpowering lust for long. He started to scream into Joyce's pussy as Brie started to milk his cock of his cum, feeling the tight confines of her mouth expertly milking the sensitive spots of his cock until not a trace of it remained in her mouth or his cock. Brie had gotten her load and so she got up and sat at the other end of the bed to watch. Now the floodgates were open and making him cum would be easier.

Layla was the first to take advantage. She had gotten very horny sucking on John's balls and hearing the lewd gagging on her sister on his cock. She got up, stood over his cock and inserted it into her very tight cunt. He didn't last long. She had been aggressively riding him, making a wet sound from her arse on his thighs. She reached a mind blowing orgasm that contracted her pussy walls to milk his cock even more, causing him to flood her walls with his warm thick liquid. 2 down, 3 to go. Layla joined her sister, happy that she was safe due to his cum.

Katie was next to get his cum by using a dirty technique from her slutty nights. A surprising rimjob with her experienced tongue exploring John's arsehole caused a large spurt of cum to randomly erupt from him that she quickly and greedly lapped up. Joyce was next as John planned for her to recieve her cum in the most humilating way for a fragile blue haired girl. He got up, pushing her off his face as he grabbed her by the hair and deagged her to the edge of the bed in which her head hangs over the edge. He quickly inserts his fat cock into her mouth and facefucks her, for a few minutes using the angle to reach deeper into her. With a loud groan from him and a lustful moan from her, his cum is deposited into her throat. 'Fucking hell, this is heaven' he thought.

He left Joyce there to rest as he turned his predatory attention to Dayla. She was just watching, shocked at how he could cum so many times but be hard as a rock or how well he had pleased all of them. Her panties were drenched in her own juices. John wasn't in the mood to ask her to remove her clothes as he ripped them off her and pulled her from the bed. He pushed her against the wall and quickly insrted his cock into Dayla's dripping pussy. The moans from Dayla were faint like she was trying to resist them but they were too strong. For 5 minutes, he alternated between using her pussy and arse before he had flooded both holes with a thick load of cum. He was tired but proud of his service to help.

Do he dare to ask them that they should come again for his help or should he leave it for now?

Does he ask or leave it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)