More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and your friends?

Alex and a group of dominatrixes

As a professional dominatrix, you love to live outside the box. Your condo is also your dungeon, with every kinky toy or furniture you could cram into it. And of course you look just like you belong in the middle of it all, a goddess of a woman. Decked out in a white and black leather corset, with knee high black latex boots, a white latex skirt, and black latex opera gloves, the entire ensemble complements your pale skin and dyed black bobbed hair. You may be average in height, but you know your curves and confidence can intimidate any man or woman into their proper place... at your feet.

It would be strange if your friends weren't as kinky as you, and thankfully they were even kinkier. First is Mistress Samantha, the definition of a butch woman. Shorter but with a stout muscular frame that would make men jealous, she is probably the most physical in her play style, as she loves to make subs submit by . She favors leather, wearing leather jeans, combat boots shined high, a leather flight cap, and a red leather vest that shows off her defined arms and abs.

Next is Goddess Destiny, the African beauty. Being a head taller than everyone else, she shows off her curves in a full body latex catsuit, with built in 4 inch heels that only make her taller. The outfit covers everything bellow her neck in a shiny red latex. This goddess loves all forms of kink, but especially anything dealing with humiliation play.

Finally, there is the fashionista Jordan. This fiery Latina isn't quite as skinny as the rest, as her 5'6 frame weight close to 220 lbs, but she knows her body and what to do with it. Her curves are drastic in her tight corset, with DD breasts barely contained, and her outfit and long flowing black hair is in the latest style.

Which game are you playing tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)