More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThatSmutWriter ThatSmutWriter

Who are we following?

Alaska Hadley, Female, 21, Youtuber

Alaska wasn't the type of person to like or embrace nudity, as a child her parents always frowned upon it whenever the opportunity arised so Alaska took on a similar mentality. She just never outwardly displayed her distaste towards it. So when the nudity law was passed she never thought she would actually go nude in public and when a thousands of people migrated to YouTube's sister site known as NudeTube she stayed. It was only until she stopped gaining views and started losing subscribers that she decided it would be better to move over to the sister site, she still didn't like the whole nudity idea but she thought that it was a good idea if she still wanted to continue being a content creator.

Alaska never appeared fuly nude in videos, she just never wore a shirt or bra but that was enough to get millions of people watching her videos and even went from zero to one million subscribers in a few weeks, sure some of them were fans of her already but more than half of them were new people. Luckily she was a gaming channel though so even if she did wear nothing underneath nobody would be able to see anyway.

The first instantce of nudity on her channel was completely accidental and only lasted a couple of seconds long but it greatly increased her fanbase. In one of her videos she had forgot to edit out a clip of herself bending over to pull her green screen up but ever since then she started to include more nudity in her videos because of how much attention that one clip of her ass had gotten her.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)