More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brevdravis brevdravis

Who is it?

Akari, the Japanese Cyber Goth.

My eyes took in the electric blue highlights in the hair of one of our more interesting regulars. Akari was a woman who seemed perfectly adept at shifting languages, accents, and any number of hints as to her true appearance. I don't think I'd ever seen her without some sort of makeup, face mask, or any other tag that seemed as at home as a SF convention as it did at the club. The one constant was her gorgeous hazel eyes that drew your attention no matter what she did with them.

Of course, while her face constantly radiated that theatrical quality, her body was the kind that promised pleasure to any and all onlookers. Not only that, but Akari knew how to make the most of her qualities. I wasn't exactly sure of her measurements, but she perfectly filled out the form fitting black dress worn under a jacket that I would have assumed was leather, save for the random vibrant colors that resembled circuitry running along it.

As far as I could tell tonight, she was flying solo, and the small case at her side suggested that she fully intended to take advantage of the WIFI. Which required a password.

Which she would have to get from one of the staff, even though we technically were not supposed to be giving it out. I had slipped her the daily password a couple times, and didn't really have a problem doing it again, but at the same time, it almost felt like she expected it now.

Did she want the password, or was something else on her mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)