More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Which power do you choose?

Absolute Rule (Kurt Froman)

Kurt Froman, 21 year old college student majoring in economics, woke up with a terrible hangover.

His eyes were crusty, his mouth was as dry as a cotton ball covered in dust. His head was pounding. "Oh fuck my life!" He muttered angrily.

Last night was a disaster. Kurt had gone to a bar with his best friend Harris, both hoping to get laid. Harris did, and Kurt struck out, which made him want to drink more.

Kurt swung his legs off of his bed and held his head in his hands. "Fuck my life!" he muttered again.

"We can help with that!" said melodic voices in unison.

Kurt sat up and looked around. He saw two golden shimmering discs of light about five feet off the ground and several feet away.

"What the hell?"

"Sort of," said the voices, "but more like heaven for you."

Kurt stood up and walked over to the light. He held his hand up and felt warmth. "What is this?"

"You, Kurt Froman, have been chosen at random to receive a god-like power."

Kurt rubbed his temples. "Someone fucking my drink!"

"No, and we do not appreciate the language. Anyway, all you have to do is think 'I wish,' and whatever follows will come true, but you cannot kill anyone have anyone kill him or herself, or kill another person. Your powers are not unlimited. You cannot cause planets to spin out of orbit or make it rain cows, so enjoy!"

In a bright golden flash, Kurt was standing in his studio apartment alone with the golden discs gone.

"Has to be ," he muttered. He sat back on his bed. _I wish this hangover would go away, _he though.

Suddenly, the pounding in his head had stopped, his cotton mouth had gone away, and he did not feel dehydrated. "Son of a bitch!" he muttered, but this time with surprise and shock, not the anger of his earlier mutters.

more tests?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)