More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

A trick by Wes

Caitlin slept naked; it was one of the more embarrassing parts of hiding out. Resources were stretched thin as it was, and pyjamas were hardly anyone's priority. Still, she spent the nights hiding under a blanket so at least she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing, a few close calls aside.

Sure, she did eagerly await the day when a supply shipment would bring something she could actually sleep in, but even then she wasn't going to demand that she be the first in line to get it, even if getting up in the morning could be a little awkward.

Normally it would have been fine. The problem was Wes.

The illusion-creating mutant had been dating Caitlin's daughter, until Caitlin and her husband had unearthed a bit of his past that had made matters awkward. It hadn't been irreparable, and Wes wasn't one to be vindictive, but that didn't mean he didn't like playing the occasional joke.

He lingered outside Caitlin's room for a few moments early in the morning, quietly pushing the door ajar. There she was, and...

He shut the door again and waited.

Caitlin meanwhile woke up. She stretched, before glancing down. Huh, apparently she'd forgotten to get undressed last night, if what she saw was any indication. Her expression shifted, more an amused 'oops' than anything.

It wouldn't be the first time, though not for a while. If she worked herself too hard she could just collapse when it came to bedtime.

Then she smiled to herself, shifting and getting out of bed. At least it made this less awkward.

There were a lot of small rooms in the Underground's house, larger rooms divided up and holes knocked in walls to serve as doors. A few had been pulling double or even triple duty, though thankfully not this one yet.

Well, back to work. She'd become a bit of a doctor, helping keep the mutants that ended up here in shape.

Unaware all she was wearing was one of Wes's illusions, Caitlin walked out the door.

"Oh, hey Wes," she said, smiling warmly.

"Hey," he said back.

Then watched her leave, heading downstairs. With a quick glance over his shoulder, making sure no one was looking, he momentarily dropped the illusion over Caitlin's back.

Ok, she might be his kind-of girlfriend's mother, but he had to admit she had a great ass. Biting his lip to stop from chuckling, Wes recreated the illusion of clothing, and followed her to the top of the stairs and watching her go down.

An outfit was a pretty small illusion. He expected he could keep it up for a while, especially if he took regular... breaks.

Unaware, Caitlin walked to the impromptu medical area. She'd taken up a few tasks at the Underground, but for today she only expected to focus here.

"Hey, how are you doing?" she said.

Her patient was a mutant, lying on her back with a drip feeding into her arm. She mumbled something, while Caitlin reached up and looked up to the bag.

And then the illusion faded, giving the patient a sudden clear view of the kind nurse's tits. She blinked, then quickly schooled her expression as Caitlin's attention moved from the drip and her clothes returned.

"Looks good," she said. "Any discomfort?"

"N-no, it's great," her patient said.

Caitlin smiled, then walked away, her ass flickering into view for a few seconds.

How long is it before Caitlin realises?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)