More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

How long is it before Caitlin realises?

She doesn't realise, but others do

There were a duo of mutants who'd come by for a check-up; they'd been caught by some kind of gas in a narrow escape from Sentinel Services. Caitlin smiled kindly, fitting a stethoscope in her ears to check their heart rates. She sat down by them.

Her gaze drifted as she listened, focusing more on what she could hear; working with mutant patients needed constant adjustment. These two seemed to share some kind of skin mutation that made listening for a heart rate harder.

And then suddenly Caitlin was stark naked, still sat where she was, no effort to cover herself. She stared at a spot just over the mutant's shoulders, even her pussy visible between her hips.

The mutant jumped, jerking back in surprise.

"Stay still please," Caitlin said, unconcerned.

The mutant glanced at his partner, who shrugged; she shifted back to get a view of Caitlin's behind. Even if she was seated, it was nice to try.

"Any good?" she said.

Caitlin shuffled to face her, the angle to her tits much better; she still listened to the mutant's heartbeat.

"Sounds regular," she said. "Would normally expect some irregularity if there was any long-term damage."

Caitlin pulled back; the illusion of her clothes returned to her a moment before she looked down at herself.

"Now you," she said, gesturing to the female mutant.

When she leaned forward again, distracted by listening, her clothes once more vanished. Behind her a couple of the younger newcomers nudged each other; one pulled out a cameraphone, captivated by the sight of the nude nurse at work.

Her two patients were even happier with their frontal view. They sighed disappointedly when Caitlin's pussy was once more hidden by the illusory clothing as she pulled back.

"Sounds good," she said. "But if there's any trouble breathing, any persistent sore throat, come check back, kay?"

"Definitely," they said, almost in unison.

Caitlin smiled.

Though her first plan upon coming here had just been to flee the country, she was increasingly glad she'd stuck around. She liked helping people, and today they seemed much more gracious in response.

She stood up; the duo of departing patients nudged each other as her ass was exposed again, and a dozen of photos were taken rapidly, before she turned around and cameras were hurriedly lowered.

Oblivious, Caitlin went over to the Underground's water supply for a cup. It was further out from the busy central area, mostly open space, but it was no less full of people. More and more mutant refugees had ended up needing to come here; there was barely a spot where she could have any privacy.

"Hey Lauren," Caitlin said, spotting someone she recognised.

"Hey mom," her daughter said, turning-

And then freezing as for a couple of seconds she was greeted with a full frontal view of her mother. Oh god, she did not need to see her mom's tits-

And then the sight was gone. Lauren blinked; what?

"Mom!" she said, by instinct. She gestured; Caitlin frowned.

"What?" Caitlin said, looking down at the illusion.

"I... nothing, I guess," Lauren said, unsure.

What's next for the Struckers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)