More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you tell her you want?

A threesome

Carries face lights up. “That’s more what I’m talking about. It’s certainly a good starting point.”

The words ‘starting point’ ring in your ears as Carrie’s tongue slides its way all over your hot, pulsing, member.

“Who did you have in mind?” She asks between licks.

And as much as the last 3 months dating Carrie have been amazing, this new twist seems beyond comprehension. Anyone seeing Carrie walking down the street would perceive a pretty girl, but a total sexpot? Who could guess?

It’s like you’ve hit the sexual jackpot.

“You tell me.” You say. “You’re the expert.”

“Now c’mon” Carrie answers, her tongue making its way down to your scrotum. “Just cause I’m a pervert doesn’t mean I’m an expert”. Her tongue starts to glide along your sack, soaking it.

“But you’ve had threesomes before.” You say, half asking, half telling.

Carrie smiles and shrugs. “A few.”

“Then tell me who you’d recommend.”

“Well...” you see thoughts dancing around in your girlfriend’s brain as she slurps saliva off your sweaty sack. “How about Jasmine. That cute bartender you like?”

“How do you know I like her?” You tease back.

“I have eyes don’t I? So? Have you been with a black girl before?” She’s just about done slurping your nuts and is ready to start tickling your taint. “Would you like it if I jerked you off onto her? Your white cum on her dark tits? Then I’d lick it off and spit it in her mouth.”

God, this moment is insane. Did you just think that your girlfriend was a sexpot? That might be an understatement. She’s a downright sex maniac.

“Or that pretty ex of yours who you’re still on good terms with, what’s her name?”

“Shannon”

“Yeah, Shannon” Carrie may have cum recently but she sure still seems to be in heat. “I bet she’d like to get one more shot st your gorgeous cock. We could tease her with it and then only let her lick your ass as you fuck me mad.”

You’re about to cum and Carrie knows it. And she pulls back.

Your brain is cloud on the cusp of your climax. “Uhhh, both of those things sound good to me.”

But she denies you. “Nah. Those are my ideas. I wanna know your ideas.”

You chuckle, breathing heavily. “I’m in no condition to have ideas”

“Actually you’re in the perfect condition to be honest.” She says as she jerks you slowly “c’mon, tap into the naughtiest corners of your mind.”

You can barely take it. A thought does pop into your head, but no, it’s too far.

But Carrie won’t relent. “Pretend that your girlfriend has had something like, I dunno, twenty threesomes in her life and you want to impress her with something special” she jerks a little faster.

You shouldn’t say what you’re thinking.

She jerks faster. “C’mon. I know you’re thinking something. Give it to me.”

She know what she’s doing. She jerks you a little faster yet. And you know you have to explode but she won’t keep it up unless you give her what she wants. But you suspect saying the word will finally push it too far. So you don’t.

“Come on”

You can’t.

“Tell me”

You have to.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)