More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you say?

"Celebrity"

"Ha!" Carrie laughs as your cock finally erupts, jizz pouring out all over her hand and arm. "That's more like it!" She says before licking her tongue over her fingers, to slurp up your jizz.

After all, who wouldn't want to fuck a celebrity? But as wild as Carrie is, finding and seducing someone famous isn't something you expect she's capable of. Maybe if she already knew a celebrity, Carrie could probably seduce anyone. But that's a pretty unreasonable expectation.

"I'm guessing you don't mean Shawna the local weather girl, right?" Carrie still seems delighted by your suggestion.

You shrug, still feeling like you've gone too far, like you've been jerked into saying something kinda dumb. "I mean... if you think that's the most famous person you could actually get... I wouldn't kick her out of bed." The local weather girl is really pretty. Shit, if Carrie could make that happen you'd be a lucky man.

But your girlfriend doesn't exactly interpret your comment that way. She shoves you. Hard. "What kind of amateur do you think I am?" You don't know how to answer that, so you don't. You just grab your cock and tuck it back into your pants. "You know I lived in Gordita Beach for 10 months, don't you?"

You actually didn't know that.

"I've told you this." Carrie says, more certain than she should be. "Me and a bunch of other twenty year old girls shacked up with this 50 year old internet billionaire who said he was going to re-invent the porn industry."

Okay, this is definitely a chapter in Carrie's life that you are not familiar with. And your face shows it. You're not sure what the appropriate follow up question is. For some reason you hear yourself asking, "Did he?"

Carrie laughs. "No. Turns out living with a bunch of horny young girls is too distracting. I mean, that and the orgies. At least two a week."

Your brain tries to process. That's a lot of orgies. Again, your response is dumb. "I thought you said you'd only had twenty threesomes in your life." So this is what it's come to, saying the phrase 'only twenty threesomes.'

"Well to be fair, none of those were threesomes." Carrie shrugs. In this moment you realize something. As much as you felt you understood that Carrie was a wild girl, a freak, someone whose sexual exploits you could barely imagine, you were underestimating it all. And Carrie goes on. "But here's what I learned... All celebrities are sex fiends. All of them." You're sure that can't be true. "If you're rich and beautiful and famous and there is literally nothing to stop you from doing anything you could want... why wouldn't you?"

"How do you know this?" You ask, feeling like your request may be more serious and more realistic than you first imagined.

Carrie lets a little scoff slip out. "Those orgies were huge, and everyone from Hollywood was in invited and many of them came... and came."

You know it's inappropriate to ask but you can't help yourself. You feel your cock twitch, you're almost ready to get hard again. "Who?"

Carrie's mouth drops. "Hey! A lady doesn't kiss and tell." Awkwardness fills the room. Then she laughs. "I'm just kidding. I'm not a lady. You know that. So let's see..." She wrinkles her face in thought. "I have personally been licked clean by Zoe Saldana, Olivia Munn, Jennifer Connelly, Katy Perry, Mila Kunis... actually there was a three month period where Mila would show up and search for me because she liked me so much. I have seen Jessica Alba take it rough and beg someone to slap her. I have seen the Olsen Twins 69 each other. I have seen Kristen Stewart piss on the floor and offer five hundred dollars to anyone who'd lick it up. I have seen... I have seen so much, I can't even remember it all."

It seems impossible. It seems like she's just making it up. And she can tell from your expression that you don't quite believe it.

"You don't have to believe me." She says. "You can call me a lying slut and walk out the door right now. I won't take it personally." She radiates confidence. "or you can admit that I have no reason to lie. You can tell me you believe me."

You smile. What else are you going to say? "I believe you." You respond, but add "But if you're telling the truth and all celebrities are sluts, then I want to change my request." Your brain spins, your cock thickens. You wonder if Carrie is going to protest, but she seems curious more than anything. "If you're as good as you say then I don't just want a celebrity threesome..."

What do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)