More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What do you want?

"I want to dominate a celebrity."

"Ha!" Carrie bursts out with a quick laugh then immediately covers her mouth. "Sorry" she says quietly.

And you can't help but feel a bit disrespected. "What the hell?" You say, standing up buttoning you pants. "Is that not a serious request?"

Carrie jumps up, showing more disheveled concern than you're used to from her. "It is! It's hot. I'm sorry. It's totally serious... and hot... I just wasn't expecting it."

"Why?" you ask, feeling some combination of genuinely slighted but also feigning a bit. "Is it somehow ridiculous that I'd be able to do such a thing?"

Carrie's face drops, then gets very stern. She runs up in front of you, presses her body against yours, shoves her hand down your pants and gets a grip around your still semi-hard cock. She looks up at you through gritted teeth. She's determined. "Honey, not only are we going to dominate a celebrity together, we are going to destroy one..." she starts to tug on your member. "I promise you... we are going to make them beg to be your sweet little fuck-toy."

You take a step away from her. You're actually quite turned on by her insistence and her sudden seriousness, but you kinda want to see what she does if you resist a bit. And she doesn't disappoint.

She jumps in front of you again, her breasts heaving up an down as she breathes heavily. "Come on... tell me what you want to do to her..." she falls to her knees. "Show me what you want to do to her." As you look down at her you feel your throbbing cock begin to take control... you feel your brain cloud over, you feel yourself starting to become capable of just about anything. And she pushes you. "C'mon... I know who you're thinking of. I'm a serious actress, right? But trust me, I've been taking it deep in my ass since the moment I first walked into an agents office."

You pull your hand back and slap her across the face... hard. Your cock throbs in a way it's never throbbed before. You slide your hand down your pants, ready to pull it out.

Carrie almost falls over. Her hair flings wildly across her face, but she straightens up. "I know you don't think it's true. You think I'm respectable. Those other celebrities are cunts but not me. Know what? I'm the biggest slut of them all..."

You slap her again. Her body flails over again, her hand slides between her thighs and she starts to rub. "Mmmmm, don't expect me to beg for your cock. I could get any man on this planet to fuck me... and most of them have alr...."

You shove your thick throbbing cock deep in her throat, driving her entire body to the nearest wall, pinning her head against it, and thrusting into it harder and harder. Spit flings from her mouth. Her whole body heaves and gags.

You don't let up. You feel her tonsils grip your member.

You and Carrie have done any number of naughty and nasty things, but you've never treated her quite this way. You debate how far you want to push it. Her whole body is in distress. Your cock feels so good. You see her eyes start to roll back into her head. For a moment you think you'll just skull fuck her until she passes out and then continue. But you relent.

You pull your cock out of her mouth, saliva pouring everywhere, Carrie gasping for air for several minutes. Then she spits and smiles, "I didn't know you were going to tickle..."

"Fuck this" you say, tucking your cock back into your pants and shaking your head in frustration.

Suddenly Carrie is upon you, trying to pull your cock back out. "No, no, no... I was just being playful... I wasn't serious... please I really do want to be your fuck slut, your cunt, your object... make me your toy... please... I want it... I need it... please..."

You smile. "I just wanted to hear you beg."

"Ha!" Carrie laughs.

Less than five hours later, you're on a flight to L.A. Carrie no longer seems to think you're not ready for what lies ahead.

"Okay so... the two most twisted underground sex clubs in Hollywood are the Second Circle Den and Reds & Pinks."

You love that she knows this stuff. "What's the difference?" You ask.

"Well... the Second Circle Den is definitely the most twisted, I mean just some crazy, intense, life-changing shit, but you're probably going to find only one or two celebrities there on a given night. Reds & Pinks is a little less wild... although still wild... and it'll be crawling with famous people, as long as you don't mind redheads."

What's your preference?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)