More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Just an innocent massage, or is there more to the VIP treatment than Mackenzie knows?

A thorough massage

As Mae's hands slowly worked lower down Mackenzie's body, she allowed herself to fully relax. So it was quite a surprise when the redhead felt Mae's hand gently pull the towel away from her back. Mackenzie stiffened in surprise, her reverie completely shattered.

"Oh, don't worry!" Mae said, sensing Mackenzie's sudden tension, "I'm just making sure I can fully work the tension out of your muscles. Working through the towel isn't ideal."

"Uhm, that's okay." Mackenzie sheepishly said through the hole in her headrest. "You can just leave the towel on!"

"Nonsense!" Mae countered, continuing to massage between Mackenzie's shoulder blades. "You paid for the VIP treatment so I've got to make sure you get every penny's worth!"

Mackenzie blushed as she felt the towel pull away from her back slightly more. She gulped, but didn't object any further. She did want the full VIP treatment after all. And they were alone in here. And it did feel lovely having Mae's hands work their magic over her body. So she relented and allowed herself to drift back into a deep relaxation.

The massage felt wonderful as Mae expertly moved her hands lower and lower down Mackenzie's back. On the way her towel was folded farther and farther away from her body. By the time Mae reached Mackenzie's lower back, the towel finally folded away completely, exposing Mackenzie's round ass to the room. Mackenzie stiffened again, but didn't object this time. After all, it was just her and another woman. A woman who had probably done this hundreds of times. No big deal!

So Mackenzie pushed her slight embarrassment aside and tried not to think about the fact that she was now lying face down on the towel, effectively naked. And she genuinely enjoyed it as Mae worked her way down her hips and legs, providing an expert massage.

Her dreamlike state was interrupted when Mae finally said, "Okay, now time for..."

What's next in the VIP treatment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)