More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where are the pledges taken? What do they have to do?

A race, with some extra challenges.

Mackenzie was rudely awakened by several sorority sisters pulling her bodily out of her bed.

"Time to wake up, slut! It's challenge time!" came a voice to Mackenzie's left. The redhead turned to see who was talking to her before a blindfold was wrapped around her head and tied tight.

"Can't I at least get dressed?" Mackenzie protested. Her sleeping outfit was just an over-sized shirt and some panties, hardly appropriate clothing for going out!

A sharp slap to her barely covered rear was Mackenzie's answer.

"Don't talk back, meat! You do as you're told, and you fucking like it!" the voice from earlier snarled. "Now come on!"

Mackenzie was practically dragged along a path she couldn't see. Pavement and asphalt both assaulted her bare feet at different times throughout the journey, and the sounds of the other rushees in the same predicament were the only indication Mackenzie had that they were going to the right place.

Mackenzie felt herself roughly shoved forward and commanded to stand still. The mutterings on either side of her suggested she was lined up with the other girls. All at once, her blindfold was untied and yanked away, leaving Mackenzie blinking in the light on the Alpha Gamma Gamma house porch. Before them stood Leanna.

"Good evening, girls!" Leanna beamed. "I hope you all got a good rest!"

The girls were quiet, unsure of the answer Leanna wanted. Mackenzie took the opportunity to look around. It seemed that she hadn't been the only one caught in less than appropriate clothing. In fact, some girls were worse off than her! One scared girl clutched the bottom of her shirt, pulling it down as best she could to cover herself. Another stood with her hands clamped over her breasts, the only thing on her a pair of short shorts.

"I'll let your failure to answer slide this time. It's late, after all. Now it's time to learn your challenge. You dumb sluts are going to prove you're good enough to be one of us! To that end, you're all going to race!" Leanna explained, a wolfish smile on her face. "There are a series of checkpoints. You have time limit to reach each one. If you fail to reach a checkpoint in time, you pay the price."

"W-what's the price?" asked the girl desperately holding her shirt.

"I'm so glad you asked! Any of you dumb shits that's too slow has to give up a piece of clothing!" Leanna told them, eliciting gasps of shock. "And for the next questions, yes I'm serious, and if you don't have any clothes when you're late to a checkpoint, we have other penalties lined up and ready to go! So DON'T FUCK UP!"

"And one more thing." Leanna added, acting as if it were an afterthought. "In case any of you felt that this was unfair to the less athletic among you, we've got patrols along the race route. If they catch you, the same thing happens as being late to a checkpoint. So stealth is just as important as speed! Your first objective is the founder's statue in the quad. Now GO!"

Leanna's command spurred the terrified girls into action. They scattered across the lawn as they dashed off the porch, each of them looking around for any signs of the patrols Leanna had warned them about, and each one hoping they were fast enough to avoid losing anything.

How does the first leg of the race go for Mackenzie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)