More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

How should Jamie start her morning?

A mother of a mistake.

Just then, Jamie's bedroom door burst open and in came Jamie's mother, the queen of curves and the busty baroness of Garthland County. She was a a beautiful woman of 38 who could pass as 27 with her soft, near unwrinkled skin an fit figure. Her ass was huge but tight and her bust could easily fill an G cup bra, natural and full. Currently she was wearing her workout/yoga outfit consisting of tight, black yog pants and a green, low cut tank top with cut down the sides nearly all the way.

She sauntered to the middle of the room, each step bounced her giant tits up and down, almost popping out of her top despite being practically fully visable from the top and sides. As she stopped her mouth opens and her blonde ponytail stop swaying, "Young lady! You had quite the night, you're gonna miss lunch if you don't hurry your butt downstairs."

Jamie nodded and headed out the door, but as she passed her mother the looming feeling left her and moved on to a candidate it just couldn't pass up. A tingle down her spine and Mrs. Grant was now the one cursed to cause and/or feel humiliation. Although, what path would the spirit take with this goregous woman? Should Jamie's mother turn into a nympho slut who seeks out all the cock she can to feed her crave for load of semen, or make her a naive and gullible bitch who gets into a hell of a lot of trouble thanks to her lack of knowledge of the world?

Slut, idiot, or door number 3?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)