More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

What is Nicole answer?

A more in detail description of the participants first.

Miranda
She is perfection made person.
A body to die for and the most dazzling smile in the universe.
You've had a crush on her since already in junior highschool.

She was perfect even back then. She had the best grades. She was cheerleder and chess club president.
And she had those beautiful long brown hair.
Ohh, you love them even now.

You hand no chances with her at that time, so when she moved to N.Y. , you went on.
But then, last summer, she got back.
You still remember the surprise seeing her sunbathing in Sarah's back yard.
And it was like you were again that unpopular kid once again.
Even if things were different now.

You have become quite handsome, out of false modesty, even if not orverly popular.
And she isn't princess perfection anymore at school.
To most she is just another transfer student.
No more extracurricular activites, and way more Cs and Bs in her evalutaion.
Sure she is hot, even hotter than you remembered, often sporting that rock girl look that you've come to love.

But you don't live on separate social layers anymore.
Your close friends have tried to convince you to make your move, but all you manged to was to start to hang out with her and Sarah from time to time.

And now you're stuck in the friend zone.
Hoping for something to happen tonight, you came to the party, but she joined late, so you didn't have really any opportunities.

Nicole
You have been friends since kindergarten. You are also neighboors, as her house is just in front of yours, so even you families are close.
Surpassed the itches of puberty (and an awkard kiss) , you became real best friends.
Even if you joke about being brother and sisters, from time to time can't help but fantasize about her.
After all she is a very cute blonde with deep blue eyes ...

She's slender and often wears akwards outfits, as she has quite bold sense of style, so to say.
In public she's shy, but when you are two are together alone, she's the funny one.
She is kind of tomboyish and lacks of any sexual experience. For all you know she's still virgin.

You are very open with each other and you always go to her for advice when you have problems with girls.
People ofter think she's prude abuout sex, actually she's a romantic, just waiting for the right guy. Also she's pretty autoironc about her inexperience and naivness in relation to sex.
She knows about your crush on Miranda and teases you when she has the chance, even if she respects the fact that you're not ready to make your move.

On the other hand, you suspect that she is hiding you the fact that she also has a crush for someone.
You deductions bring to Matt, as that would explain why she's keeping it secret from you.
She knows you can't keep secrets with him, as it is one of your old deals with him.
Recently you have come to know she has a particular adversion for Tom.

Sarah
She is a red-haired bombshell with an incredible killer body, which she's not shy to show off, wearing usually very skimpy outfits.
Her breasts though, are her major asset, which she uses nochalantly as bait to get better grades from helpful teachers.
She has a reputation of being easy, more she is rumored of targeting freshmen and sucking (literally) the life out of them.

There is this story about her that goes around, almost a legend ...
During last years football finals, she's said to have barged into the opposing team's locker room before the game, wearing just a towel. (A less popular version says it was the evening before the game at a frat house, and that she was wearing only a long coat and some red lingerie.)
Some version say she pretended to be looking for the female locker room, some others say she pretened to be a fan of the team.
(Well informed affirm the was dating their captain ...)
Anyways, all versions agree on what happened next.
She dropped the towel/coat offering blowjobs, titsjobs and handjobs to the whole team, even the subs...

An hell of a sausage fest.
She went on for hours, draining the strenght and will of all the players.
Some (the players probably) say that she went as far as being actually gangbanged there on the bench, they swear to have tried everything to satisfy that buxom, red-haired nympho.
For all that counts, she got the credit of out team last year's victory.
She got even in the photo.

You don't know her very well, since you started to hang out with her just recently.
Knowing her in person, she seems a lot more normal and friendly than you would expect, so you started to think that maybe not all that is rumored about her is true.
Surely she's strong willed and sometimes acts oddly, but you kind of like her.
You still haven't verified her supposed sluttynes by yourself, afraid to burn you chances with Miranda...
She is the only one that kept in contact with Mirandawhile she was in N.Y. , so she can be considered her best friend.
Her family is wealthy, and she was the host of tonight party.

Matt
He is you best friend, but it hasn't always been this way.
You know him since kindergarten, as Nicole, but at that time you where always bickering and fighting.
Over that toy you both wanted, or on who had to be captain the soccer team.
Childish things, but at that time they were important.
It was thanks to Nicole that you became friends.

She once said "You always like the same things, that's why you fight ... You should try to be friends instead!"
So you made a deal with him and started to share the things you liked both.
He got the toy, you got to be captain and so on.
From that time, you and him became the best friends and have always had each other's back.
He can be the most funny person possible a times.

Other times instead, he becames so sulky and depressing that is difficult even being in the same room with him.
He also has the power to talk you in doing almost everything, even risking your own safety sometimes.

He's a bit taller than you, lean with curly brown hair and fair skin.
He knows of your crush for Miranda and always teases you about it.
You know that they were childhood friends, very much like you and Nicole, but drifted apart and eventually lost contact when she moved.
Actually, he belives that Miranda feels the same about you and often pushes you to make a move one her.
He often remembers you that you are risking to lose her if you don't take action.

Sometimes you have the impression he's right on everything and that you should really heed his advice, given also the fact that she knows her better than you.

Lately, he has started to push you with more insistence to make a move with her, even risking to blow things up and putting you in embarassing situations in couple of occasions.
You suspect that this is partly because of his recently growing interest for Sarah, wich seems to be the only close friend of your crush.

Tom
He is, for lack of a better term, an asshole.
Plain and simple.
Well, you don't know him well actually ...
But sometimes first impressions are all that matters.
He is a year older of you all, and by the looks he must have spent the whole period grooming himself.

Even if you can't say to know him in person, he is well-known at school. He has the reputation to be a womanizer and a chauvinist. You weren't paying attention to him untill just recently, though.

One day you rembember asking Nicole who was that dude hitting on Miranda.
She started a rant about men treating girls like crap and still being able to get a new one every day...
Of how the world was full of women with so little self respect, ready to fall for a six pack and a new car...

Well, your friend got so overheated that day that she left you there, watching alone the asshole trying his best moves on your crush, and walked away rambling by herself about woman condition in modern age.
And so you started collecting information about him.

Apparently Tom has spread around the rumor to have a massive dick, "capable of give multiple orgasm even to the coldest bitch", quoting one you classmates.
Sarah seems the only one to know him better, you wonder why...
Other than that, of the presents, he is the outsider.

Actually you are not even sure to understand why he is here now.
Earlier you saw him being slapped by Miranda at the center of the improvised dancefloor.
You didn't see what had caused the incident, but you are sure that the slap was more than well deserved.
That meant, however that he was still hitting on her.
And that she was not falling for him.
This should reassure you, but you wonder if Sarah isn't shipping for him and your crush, since she let him stay for the
afterparty

Feel free to add additional characters that you would like to enter the story.

Additional Characters

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)