More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Berut Berut

Who do you wake up as?

A man living an uneventfull life

It was by the sound of his alarmclock than you are to leave this mysterious dream behind to go back to the dull monotony of your life. After all, you, John Doe, are nothing more than a number on a Xcel. You are not particullary smart, or dumb, your personnality is a mystery for your coworkers, being that you dont talk to anyone when you dont need to. For sure, you are knowledgeable. You were in your younger years a bookworm, always the noose stuck between two pages of a books, be it science fiction, fantasy, thriller, even erotic when your hormones started to quicks in. It made you able to understand the world a bit better, and figure what you liked and didnt, but not how to express all of it.

Physically ? You are ... Alright, for a lack of better terms. You have good points, for example, blue eyes edging to the green the closer it get sof the center, or teeth that would make any dentist blush, but you arent what someone would call a model either. You are out of shape, a bit on the fat size of things, eating was always your escape door when things tended to go south, and hitting the gym didnt stopped you from eating, it just made you have strong, reliable muscle. You look more like a Strongman in the becoming, wich was a style you rocked, according to Sofia, your sister.

You were gracefull that you weren't one of thoses man that couldnt get along with your familly, but your familly really was resumed to your baby sister. While you were already a pawn of the system, working your back to the breaking point, your younger sister add obtained here licence really recently. She wasnt an adult yet, and you did everything you could so her life wouldnt be as pathethic as yours. And she is gratefull to you for that, if a bit ... Not to say ashamed, but more something along the line of embarassed ? Mostly because, for you, she is your baby sister, but she already is in her twenties, and that, you seem to be unable to understand.

Or at least, You were unable to. But as you get down the stair of your house, dressed, but not fully prepared to work either, you are surprised by the sight of your dear sister Sof In nothing more than a towel, as if she got out of the bathroom recently. Looking back at it, she propably was, but you didnt recall her being so unchaste with you around. Your boundaries were clear crystal from the day she turned eigteen, and that was clearly breaking a lot of them. . . But you'd be damned if you didnt admit the puberty she has gone through didnt made her one of the most beautifull person you've ever met.

  • Big bro, you are awake ? You should have come in the bathroom, we could have had a shower together !

... What ?

What the hell is going on ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)