More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bill42 Bill42

What (or who) emerges from the bushes?

A lone mage

“Where the hell is that damn dungeon?” a soft female voice mumbles as a female figure emerges into view. She was taller than you, though by much less than a typical hero. She couldn't have been more than five feet tall. Her blue robes did very little to conceal her shapely figure. The woman had massive breasts, though that really was par for the course in this world. You wonder for a moment if women had thicker skin than males because they rarely wore as much armor.

There was really only one way to test this theory and that was to attack. You scream and charge at her as you impale her with your spear.

“Ow!” she screams before she raises her staff and begins to chant. A soft red glowing aura surrounding her. You don't know what she has in store for you but it is going to be something nasty. You stab at her again. The aura fades for a moment but then starts glowing again...You interrupted her casting.

Her eyes grow wide in fear as she turns trying to run out of the area, where you can't follow her. You smile as you chase after her. You thrust your spear after her, it catches her in the ribs and she falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

“I finally did it.” You think to yourself the edges of your mouth upturned in a satisfied grin. I beat a hero. Suddenly you see a burst of white light and you hear a fanfare.

You scream as your body starts to grow about six more inches. You become more muscular.“D..Did I just level?” you ask yourself

Goblin (Scout)
Level: 1 → 3
Hp: 9 → 15
Melee Attack: 5 → 20
Ranged Attack: 3 → 10
Defense: 2 → 6
Magic Defense: 0 → 4
Agility: 5 → 13
Weaknesses: None
Special Abilities:
Dodge(Passive): Grants a percentage of dodging an attack equal to your agility.

You smile as you look at your new stats. No new abilities yet...but all in good time. You look at the helpless girl on the ground. You could finish her off...the exp might even level you up again. But you have a better idea. You rummage through her pack and take her supplies. There isn't much there, a few mana potions and some low-level mage gear, no doubt even lower than what she had. You take the robe from her bag and start tearing it into ribbons. You bind the, now girl's legs and arms together.

You find a quiet clearing. There aren't any treasure, npcs, or monster respawns here so it was unlikely anyone would be interrupting you while you decided where to go from here.

What do you decide to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)