More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by IgnusObscuro IgnusObscuro

Who is it?

A level 1 tank

You hear a girl exclaim as she's attacked be the first wave of spiders. She seems to fend them off after a while.

"Damn!" You hear her exclaim. "I wish I didn't skip the tutorial."

You can't believe your ears! She skipped the tutorial! You didn't hear her level up so she must still be at level 1!

You sneak a little closer, hoping to get a better look. She has a fairly bulky build, from the looks of her wooden buckler and long sword she's a tank.

Believe it or not, this is your lucky day. Tanks tend to not have much base magic defense, hence the need to bulk up with enchanted armor. Your illusion ability will actually be of use.

You quickly cast it, using up half your mp in the process. You count the seconds as you draw closer to her. You can hear her muttering under her breath about the poison the spiders afflicted on her and having to use her only antidote and her last potion.

She gasps as your illusion spell wears off. 9 seconds. She only has one Mdf. You fire off a blast and recast your illusion spell. You mentally curse your creators for not endowing you with mp regen, this is the last time you can cast it unless you level up.

You run around her in circles. Firing off shot after shot at her. Since she can't tell where they're coming from, she can't block any of the damage you're dealing. You have her health down in the red zone as you count off the ninth second. As soon as she sees you she swings her sword. It glances your side, bringing your health down to 5. You're really glad tanks aren't that strong. You fire off one last blast to the face, knocking her over and derezzing her in a flash of light. You hear a ding as you level up.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)