More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

A jealous ex

The alien bar was one of Maggie's favourite places in the city. She always connected much more with the people there, to say nothing of the quality of the drinks.

The one downside was that, because of that, a lot of her exes frequented the same place. She did try to avoid eye contact when she was visiting nowadays, particularly when her current girlfriend Alex Danvers was with her.

It was kinda weird to be dating another human again. Not better or worse, just different; at least there were no unexpected biological surprises or superpowers. Ok, superpowers were cool, but they could make a girl feel kinda inadequate.

"Again?!"

Aaand Maggie knew that voice. She winced, turning from her drinks-date with Alex.

"Heeey Sharna," Maggie said, voice someone between awkward and trying to be friendly.

It had been a considerably briefer relationship than her usual. Sharna's species, something -ician, often tended to come on a bit strong. Add into that a low-grade kind of telekinesis, being able to shoot out pulses in whatever direction they wanted, and it was definitely for the best that Maggie had ended it sooner rather than later.

Though with her predisposition to , she was quite possibly the worst ex to have run into.

"Don't 'hey' me," Sharna snapped. "Why is it you break up with me, and then I see you slutting it up in here with a different girl every week?"

"It's not like that-" Maggie began.

"Shut up!" Sharna said. "If you want to be a whore, then be one."

Sharna's fingers twitched; Maggie felt a prickle of pressure against her skin for a split second, before a telekinetic pulse burst outwards. It dissipated quickly, but not before it had pushed and shredded her top.

Maggie yelped in the same breath Alex stood up; she took off her jacket as Maggie tried to cross her arms over her bra-clad chest.

Gratefully she accepted Alex placing her jacket over her shoulders, hiding her-

A finger-twitch later and the jacket too was gone. Alex glanced sharply at Sharna.

"Think very carefully about what you want to give her," Sharna said. "She doesn't deserve your help. Hell, most of the girls in here have probably seen her in less anyway."

"Hey!" Alex said. "That's-"

"Do you really want to get on my bad side too?" Sharna said.

Alex faltered. Maggie flushed, doing her best to hide her cleavage.

"Hey, this is just between you and me," Maggie said. "No need to do any more of- that. If you've got something to say, then say it."

"You're right," Sharna said. Her eyes glinted. "This is between you and me. So what do you want to lose next, your bra or your jeans?"

Does Maggie have an answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)