More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

Does Maggie have an answer?

Or? Why not both?

"I-I'm sorry," Maggie said, swallowing.

She wasn't one for revealing clothes; Sharna knew that. Being left in her bra made her squeak.

Still, she wouldn't take it further than that, Maggie told herself. She was just trying to scare her, get a bit of . She wouldn't-

Sharna smirked, there was a sudden tearing sound, and all at once Maggie went from wearing her bra, jeans and panties, to being clad in only socks and shoes.

Maggie screamed while Alex looked on in stunned shock at her girlfriend's nude body bared for all the bar to see.

The curve of her ass, her tits, even her shaved pussy all displayed clearly. Maggie faltered for a long few seconds from sheer mortified shock before she reacted in time, shrieking again as she drew her arms in; too panicked to leave them in place for more than a second, she constantly tried new angles, new ways to cover herself up. In doing so she only flashed more.

"I- I- Fu- I- Shar- Ah!" She stumbled out her words, squirming from the humiliation.

Then, giving up, she tried to run; the door out of the bar shut with a telekinetic pulse.

"Leaving so soon?" Sharna said. "Weren't you having a drink? Come back, sit down. Let everyone see who you really are. All of you."

Maggie turned, squirming on the spot and her hands still fidgeting. She stared at Sharna pleadingly.

Can Maggie go back to drinks that easily?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)