More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

A harpy named Shriek

"Best of luck. Now flock off, feather brain..."

You woke up in a soft nest large enough to fit several more your size deep within a cave. You were alone. Your sisters had no doubt gone off hunting without you.

Stupid sexy bitches.

You stood up, shook your chestnut hair out of your eyes, and stretched out your powerful wings with a few of your dark brown feathers falling off. You woke up feeling strong. Sure, your kind weren't as powerful as griffons, or many other flying monsters for that matter, but for your size you were quite strong.

You were a voluptuous female and your dick could certainty a prey up. Even without hands, masturbation was definitely no problem. Through you rarely had to do that with your sisters around and prey to fuck.

Great, now you were lonely and horny. How long had you been out anyway?

Just as you were about to start your morning routine of relief without your flock, you heard the sounds of screeching approaching your cave.

You flew over to the opening to see your sisters approaching in the distance. They were carrying something.

Was it juicy prey? You hoped so. That would prove more satisfying than simple oral masturbation.

What are your sisters carrying?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)