More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Peggy?

A delay in her uniform

Peggy sighed and looked at the clock on the wall again. She was in London to meet with various high-ranking military and politicians about the SSR being established on British soil, but she was currently stranded in her hotel room. She had flown over late last night by military transport and Private Lorraine, who had travelled with her, had insisted on getting Peggy's uniform cleaned for the meeting. Peggy had somewhat reluctantly handed over the only outfit she had brought with her, but it was now half an hour before the meeting and Lorraine had yet to return. So Peggy was left in her white satin underwear and silk stockings, nervously pacing around her room with nothing else to put on. She had already applied her make-up and done her hair, she just needed some clothes.

A sudden wailing alarm sounded.

"It can't be!" Peggy exclaimed. She opened her door a crack and looked into the corridor, to see people hurrying towards the stairs. "An air raid in the middle of the morning?" Peggy whispered to herself. But everyone else seemed to be making their way to shelters.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)