More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

You're going as...

A Wickedly Wild Witch

Ah, that's right. You got a cute little black dress with a big, poofy skirt, a wide-brimmed pointy hat, and spider-web stockings. Just the right amount of sexy, and not too flashy. The thought of becoming the center of attention is a little too daunting to you.

As the sun has finally set, you leave for the party fully in costume. Upon arriving at the address, you come to a big house that's completely decked-out in Halloween decorations. Coming to the front gate, you find an enormous crowd, all excitedly rushing through to get to the house. Your first attempt to make your way into that crowd gets you caught up in their frantic pace, and you have but to rush along toward the house with them, or otherwise risk getting trampled.

After being bumped around and pushed forward until the throng finally loosens, you end up in the front yard where most of the earliest activities are in full swing. There's people bobbing for apples over one way, and a big pumpkin pinata swinging wildly through the air in the other direction--and that's as much as you can tell from within such a large crowd. Those two things seem especially tame for what you expected, though. You try to look around for what else is going on.

Suddenly someone calls out from the front door of the manor, a ways above you up on the porch. You manage to make out what they're saying over the cacophony around you.

"We need all available witches in the kitchen!" she cries, and you notice that she, too is dressed as a witch, albeit a more stylish one than yourself.

You don't know why Witches are needed, and so you hesitate to answer the call. However, someone comes up beside you, similarly dressed as a witch, and grab your attention.

"Hey," she says, grabbing you by the arm, "You're not busy, right? C'mon!"

She proceeds to pull you toward the front porch, and you decide you might as well see what the big deal is. Inside the manor, it's much darker. There's strobe lights and candles, but no better lighting. You're led by the wrist to what must be the kitchen, but it's a rather large kitchen at that. The door is closed behind you, and you find the twenty or so people that occupy this room are all witches, too.

Your chauffeur, a girl with frosted black hair under a sparkly hat, gives you a somewhat wicked smile as she takes her place in the crowd. That's when you notice they're all gathered around an enormous black cauldron that's filled with some colorful liquid.

You're standing around like most everyone else, while one person sits on a high stool right by the cauldron with a giant wooden spoon, stirring the brew.

"Bubble bubble," she says in a sing-song voice. Her costume is much fancier than anybody else's, with black and red webbing hanging from her wide-brimmed hat to twist around her scantily-clad body. The rest of the costume does little to hide her ample cleavage, or the leg she has crossed over the other. She stares into the mixture with blood-red eyes, and a smile on her lips.

"The doors are sealed," she says to the congregation. "Let us begin in earnest, now." With that, she gestures to one young woman in the crowd, who steps forth.

"First, the milk of a mother's breast, to this concoction we invest."

The summoned girl presents a jar of white fluid that must be milk. As she pours it into the cauldron, you begin to really wonder just what you've come into.

"Next, the seed of a righteous man, stolen by a lover's hand."

A different girl holds up a full condom, tied closed. She smiles as she tosses it in. The contents of the cauldron begin to steam.

"Finally, the blood of maidenhood, makes this potion pure and good."

It doesn't sound too "pure" or "good" to you. A moment passes and nobody comes forth. The witch with the spoon looks around at everyone, her red eyes a little disconcerting as they pass over you.

"Have we any virgins here tonight?"

Are you a virgin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)